Now after updating my keyones OS the phone now seems to have a problem. I dial a number & when it connects I can't hear the other person & they can't hear me. If I hit the handsfree it works fine I can hear & then they can hear me. I've checked the settings & I'm stumped.
    01-02-18 08:16 PM
    32 second reboot?
    01-02-18 08:23 PM
    tried that
    01-02-18 08:26 PM
    I would do a factory reset. If that doesn't fix the issue, then I would contact blackberry about getting it replaced.
    01-03-18 02:03 AM
    Download Blackberry Virtual Expert and run its mic tests. Also the Support Center app (on my KeyOne) has a very brief mic test.
    01-03-18 09:13 AM
    Download Blackberry Virtual Expert and run its mic tests. Also the Support Center app (on my KeyOne) has a very brief mic test.
    Where do you get virtual expert? I don't see it in GPS.
    FF22 likes this.
    01-03-18 07:48 PM
    Where do you get virtual expert? I don't see it in GPS.
    Apparently it is no longer shipped with BB Android phones and is not in the play store. I wonder if it is still available for the Priv.

But you can find versions at this link:

https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...kBerry+virtual

(and yes, I find it in the GPS store when using the Priv!!!!

It does not function as completely with the PHYSICAL keyboard KeyOne.
    01-03-18 08:15 PM
    Apparently it is no longer shipped with BB Android phones and is not in the play store. I wonder if it is still available for the Priv.

But you can find versions at this link:

https://www.apkmirror.com/?post_type...kBerry+virtual

(and yes, I find it in the GPS store when using the Priv!!!!

It does not function as completely with the PHYSICAL keyboard KeyOne.
    I found it in GPS from a link. But it does say it's not compatible with K1.
    01-03-18 08:20 PM
    I found it in GPS from a link. But it does say it's not compatible with K1.
    I see the version that I have on my KeyOne (yes, KeyOne) is 1.8.1.99. It works for some things. Don't recall where is has issues. I just tested the two mics and two speakers and those worked. I did not play with a headset (headphones/buds). I'd have to find some!

It does NOT pass the touch screen test since it is probably designed for the longer/larger Priv screen. So while you can fill in all of the colors, it wants more screen than there is.

Interesting - the LED color test did not work UNTIL I turned up the volume. Which it asks you to do.

Hmm, I thought there was a Physical Keyboard test but don't see it. Ah, there are VKB and PKB tests showing on the same Version number on the Priv. The Priv shows a total of 37 tests while the KeyOne (same BBVE version) shows 23 tests.
    01-04-18 09:30 AM
    It was the phones ear speaker. Had it fixed in a couple hours at a place I have used before. apparently the speaker is a known problem on these phones apparently.
    01-04-18 06:33 PM
    I'm having a similar issue: if I have a call on speaker, the receiver cannot hear me unless I hold up the phone close to my face. A problem if you're trying to use your phone while driving (which I do on occasion but only if I can place a call on speaker). I have a Bluetooth device for handsfree calling so I will give that a try in the car, but if this is an issue with the speakerphone, I should try and get it fixed within my 1-yr warranty.
    01-18-18 05:27 PM