Recently, I have been losing Internet connection on my KeyOne silver. The strange thing is the display at the very top usually shows a strong signal strength with all bars being displayed. It's just the 4G that is darkened.

This happens randomly usually once a day. And I have no way of knowing it happened. But it of course means there are no incoming emails or messages of any kind. And that's not good!

The only way I know to get the phone working again is to do a reboot, which always does the trick.

Is this problem happening to others? Any suggestions?

I'm on Rogers and any running AAT498

Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-18 06:31 PM
    I would first talk to Rogers, or go to a service center, and ask about network outages in your area lately. Then I would have them double check your APN settings. Maybe something changed on their end and the changes didn't get pushed to your device. If everything checks out, request a new SIM card (if applicable). If the problem persists, then try a factory reset.

Lastly, if the problem is as prevalent as ever, contact your local BlackBerry Mobile support line to find your options in device repair or returning.
    02-23-18 11:18 AM
    I would first talk to Rogers, or go to a service center, and ask about network outages in your area lately. Then I would have them double check your APN settings. Maybe something changed on their end and the changes didn't get pushed to your device. If everything checks out, request a new SIM card (if applicable). If the problem persists, then try a factory reset.

Lastly, if the problem is as prevalent as ever, contact your local BlackBerry Mobile support line to find your options in device repair or returning.
    I forgot to mention, if you have a previous phone you can stick your SIM card into, give that a shot. If that phone has the same issues, then it's either the carrier or the SIM card itself.
    02-23-18 11:29 AM
    Okay I will try these suggestions. Thank you.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-18 04:36 PM