Hi - does anyone know if you can buy keys for a KeyOne keyboard? My return key came off and is lost. Looks like I'll glue back on easily enough but I can't get a hold of it. I have BE in UK and have seen the whole keyboard for sale but for silver.
    (I did search forums for a post about this - am sure I've seen one - but can't find any).
    Thanks.
    06-18-19 03:15 AM
    Hi - does anyone know if you can buy keys for a KeyOne keyboard? My return key came off and is lost. Looks like I'll glue back on easily enough but I can't get a hold of it. I have BE in UK and have seen the whole keyboard for sale but for silver.
    (I did search forums for a post about this - am sure I've seen one - but can't find any).
    Thanks.
    Hello

Try here

https://www.etradesupply.com/catalog...use=0&q=Keyone
    06-18-19 03:23 AM
    Thanks!
    06-18-19 03:27 AM
    Thanks!
    Hello here is another listing on EBAY for keyboard posted by @the_boom on another thread

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=C2kCRAWP
    06-18-19 11:36 AM
    Thanks.
    Well, this is the first time I hear of a Black Edition KEYone having a key fall off.

This would actually be the perfect opportunity for you to put in a Silver Edition keyboard in it for a unique look!
    I did it myself on one of my BE and it looks amazing, it really makes you wonder why TCL didn't release the device like that.

Anyway, just go on eBay, a KEYone keyboard should go for around £30 or so.
    06-19-19 11:19 AM
    it occurred to me if you wait for most of the keys to come off and only a single key is left it would truly be a KEYᵒⁿᵉ
    06-21-19 02:32 PM
    it occurred to me if you wait for most of the keys to come off and only a single key is left it would truly be a KEYᵒⁿᵉ
    ᵒⁿᵉKEY
    06-21-19 02:34 PM
    MDR !!
    the_boon likes this.
    06-22-19 08:16 AM