Using usb cable i can't open, drag and drop or change files. Do i need special drivers? On my Passport it worked fine. When i want to open an file, this pops up. 'Can't read file'
    Attached Thumbnails KEYone USB to PC - can't acces any files-3332.jpg  
    06-09-17 01:25 PM
    Should work just the same as your Passport. Might want to try rebooting all the things and seeing if it still happens or just changing the transfer mode to something else and then back again.
    06-09-17 02:35 PM
    tried all that, both restarting phone and pc. before it worked but now suddenly not anymore. Also can't find suitable drivers to install
    06-09-17 02:38 PM
    tried all that, both restarting phone and pc. before it worked but now suddenly not anymore. Also can't find suitable drivers to install
    Drivers:
    https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...1570F46266A608

Once connected to the computer, pull down the notification tray on the device and choose file transfer instead of charging only.
    06-09-17 03:09 PM
    did all of that. Doesn't help. Even uninstalling using usbdeview and again installing doesn't change a thing. thats weird
    06-09-17 04:50 PM
    did all of that. Doesn't help. Even uninstalling using usbdeview and again installing doesn't change a thing. thats weird
    Try different cables and ports.
    06-09-17 11:55 PM
    tried that too xD. i did a fresh Windows install over night (wanted to do that anyway sometime soon). now it seems to work without any extra drivers to install. idk what the problem was, but glad it works now (for the most part, i'll observe it)

Edit: moving files like pictures, music and documents works now, but not in all usb ports, some refuse to copy paste. But copying the folder of the downloaded manga from the app blue manga doesn't work in all ports (although it worked before, didn't change a thing)
    Last edited by Moon_Man; 06-10-17 at 01:12 AM.
    06-10-17 12:59 AM
    Indeed Keyone has connection issue compared to PRIV. My USB-C cable came with Keyone definitely cannot use. Other cable that I bought also can work but occasionally. I just don't understand sometimes certain folder it shows empty and sometimes I click paste or CRTL V and it won't paste. This is definitely Keyone issue.
    09-07-17 08:28 PM
    I had a similar problem with the Motion. The issue got fixed by plugging into a USB 2.0 port on the PC. For some reason using the uSB 3.0 gave me only the option of Charge or Boost. Now it lets me chose Charge& Data and after selecting File transfer I have access to all folders on the motion.
    FF22 likes this.
    12-09-17 05:10 PM
    when you plug in usb you get the green circle on the phone which says charge only, data etc

click data option

then transfer files from phone screen
    Midnightflyer likes this.
    12-09-17 07:46 PM
    Deactivate developer options
    12-10-17 02:02 PM
    Deactivate developer options
    HOW?
    06-25-18 11:10 AM
    HOW?
    You can only deactivate if you've activated it, otherwise you won't have the option. To check if you do, follow this:

Settings > Scroll to bottom and tap Developer Options > Tap the slider at the top-right to disable.

If you don't see the "Developer Options" setting near the bottom, then it's already deactivated.
    06-25-18 12:43 PM
    Ive had this happen to my keyone from time to time. For some reason, the green ring no longer appears when plugging in the phone, and when trying to get to the usb connection menu via the notification shade, clicking "charging only" also doesnt bring up the menu.

So when this happens, if you go into apps and find the Settings app and open that sub menu, you can delete the cache and app data. It will warn you that this will delete accounts or what ever, but it wont.

What it will do is completely remove developer tools from your settings menu. From there, the green circle should come back. you can then re-enable developer tools.
    07-14-18 07:31 PM