Hi guys, a new KEYone user here

I've been having troubles with my KEYone, see, when i browse instagram or something and stopped to read a post, my browsing thumb usually remains a cm above the sceen just like when i browse using my iPhone
    but unfortunately, on KEYone, it's registered as touch

the same when i type a message or a mail and stopped to check my spelling or something, my thumb usually rest a cm above the keyboard, and that also registered as a touch or a scroll (if my thumb moves)

i haven't got to install a screen protector or tempered glass yet, hopefully it will fix the sensitivity of the screen, but can i disable the keyboard touch? i never use it anyway, i prefer to scroll the screen instead, old school like on my BB 9900

many thanks and sorry for my english
    12-13-17 08:31 PM
    Hi guys, a new KEYone user here

I've been having troubles with my KEYone, see, when i browse instagram or something and stopped to read a post, my browsing thumb usually remains a cm above the sceen just like when i browse using my iPhone
    but unfortunately, on KEYone, it's registered as touch

the same when i type a message or a mail and stopped to check my spelling or something, my thumb usually rest a cm above the keyboard, and that also registered as a touch or a scroll (if my thumb moves)

i haven't got to install a screen protector or tempered glass yet, hopefully it will fix the sensitivity of the screen, but can i disable the keyboard touch? i never use it anyway, i prefer to scroll the screen instead, old school like on my BB 9900

many thanks and sorry for my english
    I **THINK** Main Settings, Language&Input, Physical Keyboard, Toggle off Physical Keyboard gestures.
    12-13-17 11:43 PM
    I **THINK** Main Settings, Language&Input, Physical Keyboard, Toggle off Physical Keyboard gestures.
    Works like a charm Thanks again
    FF22 likes this.
    12-14-17 01:45 AM