Just don't understand why my KEYone working slow, and laggy. Typing slow response, lag.
    05-11-18 01:14 AM
    Android.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-18 02:55 AM
    05-11-18 02:58 AM
    Bro I click the link you giving to me,but nothing can pop out
    05-11-18 04:21 AM
    Android.

Posted via CB10
    You have this lag problems too? Gosh this is my second KEYone, still same problems. I though the latest has already changed
    05-11-18 04:21 AM
    I don't have the "slow typing" issue on my keyone. As soon as I press a key, it types that letter. This is what I suggest doing:

+Check if there's an update to the BlackBerry Keyboard app through the Google Play Store.
    +Go to Settings > Apps > Find "BlackBerry Keyboard" and clear the cache/data. This will remove any special settings, substitutions, or custom words you created, but may remove any junk that could be slowing the keyboard's responsiveness.

I don't really have an overall lag on my phone, but I also don't have a whole lot of apps installed. Of course, the more apps you have the less space your device has to work with. Try clearing your cache by going to:

+Settings > Storage > Cache > Clear Cache
    ++If you have an SD Card, do NOT set it as adoptable storage unless it's a high performance card. Mid to lower-end SD Cards set as adoptable storage will make your phone slow.
    05-11-18 03:06 PM
    I don't have the "slow typing" issue on my keyone. As soon as I press a key, it types that letter. This is what I suggest doing:

+Check if there's an update to the BlackBerry Keyboard app through the Google Play Store.
    +Go to Settings > Apps > Find "BlackBerry Keyboard" and clear the cache/data. This will remove any special settings, substitutions, or custom words you created, but may remove any junk that could be slowing the keyboard's responsiveness.

I don't really have an overall lag on my phone, but I also don't have a whole lot of apps installed. Of course, the more apps you have the less space your device has to work with. Try clearing your cache by going to:

+Settings > Storage > Cache > Clear Cache
    ++If you have an SD Card, do NOT set it as adoptable storage unless it's a high performance card. Mid to lower-end SD Cards set as adoptable storage will make your phone slow.
    Ok thanks, I try to do it see. Thanks a lot
    05-11-18 03:51 PM
    Ok thanks, I try to do it see. Thanks a lot
    My pleasure! I did forget to mention to restart your phone after you do any of my suggestions.
    05-11-18 03:54 PM
    My pleasure! I did forget to mention to restart your phone after you do any of my suggestions.
    Ok thank you
    05-12-18 10:42 AM
    I got a tip from CB post about using "Folder Cleaner" by Fenil Mehta.
    I ran it last week, and it removed over 300+ empty folders. I don't know where those empty folders came from, but my phone runs quicker and no lag. I uninstalled the app afterwards. works well. I hope it can work for you as well.
    05-12-18 11:19 AM
    I ran it last week, and it removed over 300+ empty folders. I don't know where those empty folders came from, but my phone runs quicker and no lag. I uninstalled the app afterwards. works well. I hope it can work for you as well.
    Most of those empty folders get rebuilt almost instantly.
    05-12-18 11:44 AM
    That's terrible news.
    05-12-18 12:51 PM
    That's terrible news.
    They don't impact performance and storage requirement is negligible.
    05-12-18 12:55 PM
    Which folder need to delete? It will increase device performance?
    My phone have 4GB ram but the usage 3.4 always. I just install few application only. Don't understand why would lag....
    Especially while typing chatting, like slowing 1 seconds when after typing the words only go in lol.......
    05-12-18 03:14 PM
    Which folder need to delete? It will increase device performance?
    My phone have 4GB ram but the usage 3.4 always. I just install few application only. Don't understand why would lag....
    Especially while typing chatting, like slowing 1 seconds when after typing the words only go in lol.......
    I honestly don't know what you're doing to cause that.
    05-12-18 04:49 PM
    I honestly don't know what you're doing to cause that.
    Didn't do anything, new purchase and new use . Last time I have KEYone black, had problems auto restart , so I sell already.
    I though bronze edition is the latest will be better performance
    05-13-18 02:09 AM