Not sure why headset speaker stopped working. Reboot completed three times. No moisture has been around the phone to my knowledge. Has anyone had same issue? Bluetooth and speakerphone working.
    02-27-18 12:56 AM
    Not sure why headset speaker stopped working. Reboot completed three times. No moisture has been around the phone to my knowledge. Has anyone had same issue? Bluetooth and speakerphone working.
    Any new apps?

Give Safe Mode a try. It will only load basic apps and help eliminate downloaded apps that might be a problem.

Safe Mode:

The next step is placing your device into safe mode.

When used, Safe Mode will disable any third party apps or games you have installed. As a result of this, should your device not exhibit the issue while in Safe Mode it’s safe to assume the issue is specific to an app or game you have installed. Safe Mode may also remove apps and/or widgets from your various home screens when you go back to Normal.

Press and hold the power key
    Tap and hold Power off (that is Press/Hold the Power Off prompt line) when it appears
    When prompted, tap OK to reboot to Safe Mode

To get out of Safe Mode, press and hold the power key followed by tapping Reboot.

After testing, should your device not exhibit any issues, the next step is to remove recently installed applications one by one until the issue is resolved.

If that fails you might investigate reloading the OS using an Autoloader
    02-27-18 11:05 AM
    my K1 is having the same issue...
    03-11-18 02:56 PM
    Same problem with my KeyOne starting yesterday.
    03-12-18 04:35 PM
    I think I've sent back every BlackBerry I had due to headset speakers dying.
    03-12-18 05:11 PM
    Funnily enough, the same thing has been happening to my phone since yesterday. Could it be related to a recent update?
    03-16-18 10:58 AM
    Funnily enough, the same thing has been happening to my phone since yesterday. Could it be related to a recent update?
    More likely a hardware issue
    03-18-18 09:16 AM
    Sent back for warranty repair. I did that and got a replacement phone a week later.
    03-18-18 09:59 AM
    Sent back for warranty repair. I did that and got a replacement phone a week later.
    Wow, good for you... There's another thread where repair has turned into a black hole. Phone go in but they don't come out...
    03-18-18 07:54 PM
    I have had 2 KEYOnes replaced because my speaker has just gone deafeningly quiet so I need to use a headset. It has only this morning gone, this would be my third one. I have unwaveringly supported Blackberry devices, but this is really testing me!!!!!
    04-22-18 03:56 AM
    Same problem with my KeyOne starting yesterday.
    That's start getting quite strange: Also since yesterday, i have the very same issue.
    BT Audio is working, speakerphone is but the headset speaker isn't working anymore.
    Still, i am audible for everyone.
    How did you guys proceed so far? Where to get in contact with BB? (Ordered mine at Media Markt Germany).
    12-04-18 02:08 PM