Hi all, I apologize if this isn't the right place for this post, I tried to find the right thread.

I bought my keyone from Amazon in June of 2017, and now the screen is starting to lift on the top left. Do I go through Amazon or BlackBerry directly for warranty stuff? Or is it even covered? I know this is a well documented problem for early keyones
    03-27-18 10:18 AM
    Contact BBMo... that have list of regional call centers on their website.

Yes your phone is still covered for this flaw.
    03-27-18 10:26 AM
    thank you so much! Will I need purchase numbers from Amazon? I'm not sure how this works as I didn't buy it from BlackBerry directly
    03-27-18 11:30 AM
    thank you so much! Will I need purchase numbers from Amazon? I'm not sure how this works as I didn't buy it from BlackBerry directly
    It wouldn't hurt to have your purchase info handy when you call BBMo. But it's a common issue and we aren't past the point of it being possible that your phone is over a year old... I hope that they extend the warranty for this issue.
    03-27-18 11:52 AM
    I hope so too! fingers crossed. thank you for the help!
    03-27-18 12:08 PM
    Your phone will be covered as it is a manufacturing defect, and it's not past June. BBMo will repair your device, but be prepared to go without for up to a month (sometimes a week or so longer). Amazon may make the replacement/refund still, too, which may be faster than having it repaired.

When it happened to me, I went through BBMo first, but wasn't too satisfied with the repair options at the time (it was early July '17, and the fixed batch wasn't out yet. I didn't want to wait for a replacement). I ended up returning mine for a refund through Amazon.
    03-27-18 02:17 PM
    Hi all, I apologize if this isn't the right place for this post, I tried to find the right thread.

I bought my keyone from Amazon in June of 2017, and now the screen is starting to lift on the top left. Do I go through Amazon or BlackBerry directly for warranty stuff? Or is it even covered? I know this is a well documented problem for early keyones
    I would go through Amazon first. Normally they're having a good customer service.
    I remember Amazon's CEO said, they want to be the best company in the world. .
    04-02-18 07:00 PM
    Not sure if you took care of this already, but Amazon won't do anything for you - you'll need to go through BB Mobile. Tell them that you can't be without your phone, and they'll do an advanced exchange. They'll need a credit card to put a temporary charge on, and then they'll send you a phone, with a return label to send yours back. I've had to do this twice now, for screen lifting issues.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-06-18 02:05 AM