Hello
    On Amazon.de I asked for a replacement, blackberry keyone black edition. When I opened the package there were only the battery charger and headphones, the mobile itself was missing.
    Amazon.de asked me to get a police report so they can deal with the case and I sent them the police, but they refused it because it's in Italian they want it to be in English or German. I went to many police stations and always got the same answer it is not possible to be in other Language than Italian.

Now they want me to send them the original phone otherwise they will charge my credit card.

Is there any way I can solve this matter? My device is working fine, it is just a cosmetic problem, I don't wanna give it up and also I don't have enough money in my credit card to get charged!

Posted via CB10
    06-13-18 04:56 AM
    Ok you are in Italy or Germany? Perhaps you can get Berlitz to professionally translate the document from the police? They do that here in the US. Here's a link to Berlitz in Italy...

https://www.berlitz.it/en

And in Germany....

Sprachschule Berlin Charlottenburg - Sprachkurs, Englischkurs, Business Englisch | Berlitz
    Qorax likes this.
    06-13-18 08:13 AM
    Yes @pkcable is right. Get it translated thru a 'certified' translator. That is legally accepted.
    06-13-18 08:17 AM
    Ok you are in Italy or Germany? Perhaps you can get Berlitz to professionally translate the document from the police? They do that here in the US. Here's a link to Berlitz in Italy...

https://www.berlitz.it/en

And in Germany....

Sprachschule Berlin Charlottenburg - Sprachkurs, Englischkurs, Business Englisch | Berlitz
    Thank you. I am in Italy

Just out of curiosity, what if I didn't send the original phone and there was no money in the credit card, what could happen?

Posted via CB10
    06-13-18 09:10 AM
    Well, in America, they'll charge the credit card anyway and you'll be responsible for the debt incurred for it. Any fees or additional interest.

For specifics, you'll need to contact the issuer of your credit card.
    06-19-18 02:36 PM
    Well, in America, they'll charge the credit card anyway and you'll be responsible for the debt incurred for it. Any fees or additional interest.

For specifics, you'll need to contact the issuer of your credit card.
    Thank you

Posted via CB10
    06-20-18 05:29 AM