All of a sudden in the past week my keyone has slowed down. I will click and app or going to the hub and it is delayed. I sometimes will have to click it 3 or 4 times and then it finally works. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!
    04-03-18 09:38 PM
    All of a sudden in the past week my keyone has slowed down. I will click and app or going to the hub and it is delayed. I sometimes will have to click it 3 or 4 times and then it finally works. Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks!
    Settings / about phone / build number / tap it 5 times and turn on developer options, back out once and go into developer options, change all your animations to .5x, back out once go to storage , clear your cashe and reboot.

Make a habit of clearing your cashe and rebooting once a week it will run like a champ
    04-03-18 09:51 PM
    Settings / about phone / build number / tap it 5 times and turn on developer options, back out once and go into developer options, change all your animations to .5x, back out once go to storage , clear your cashe and reboot.

Make a habit of clearing your cashe and rebooting once a week it will run like a champ
    When I click it 5 times it just says your 2 steps away from a developer. But then I don't see anything that says developer options when I back out.
    04-03-18 10:38 PM
    When I click it 5 times it just says your 2 steps away from a developer. But then I don't see anything that says developer options when I back out.
    Sorry keep going two my steps , tap two more times
    04-03-18 10:56 PM

Thanks!
    Settings, storage, click on internal and then click on cached data and clear it. Reboot and that should help. I would do that before developer options myself.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-03-18 11:03 PM
    Sorry keep going two my steps , tap two more times
    And if that does not work, tap your ruby slippers together and say "there's no place like home!" (g)

OP: You might also want to try the 32+ Second reboot. Press and HOLD the Power button for that time. Ignore the screen and any sounds or vibrations.
    Carjackd likes this.
    04-03-18 11:16 PM
    Settings, storage, click on internal and then click on cached data and clear it. Reboot and that should help. I would do that before developer options myself.
    I would actually do both and speed that puppy up
    FF22 likes this.
    04-03-18 11:17 PM
    Mine started being slow after the update today (AAW377). Tried the long reboot and the cache thing. Gonna try the animations next.
    04-04-18 01:17 AM
    Tried everything suggested above. Still no luck. My key1 is particularly slow when typing... drama started after updating few days ago to build (AAW377)...
    04-04-18 06:16 AM
    I've found the updated productivity tab widget for the HUB causes significant slowdown for me. Try disabling the HUB widget or the productivity tab altogether and see if that helps.
    Last edited by danp2000; 04-04-18 at 11:49 AM.
    04-04-18 07:50 AM
    Tried everything suggested above. Still no luck. My key1 is particularly slow when typing... drama started after updating few days ago to build (AAW377)...
    That just doesn't seem right. Could an app be causing it? Any new apps downloaded? A wipe may solve your issues too.
    04-04-18 08:28 AM