Hello All,
    with the support of IT-administrator we finally managed to install VmWare-AirWatch on the KeyOne. Unfortunately non of the core applications (Mail, Calendar, Task) run in native mode and I have to use the boxer apps. Boxer is exclusively accessible via PIN and not fingerprint.
    Further I can not merge any boxer data with my native data (e.g. look up company phone book and store in contacts. In consequence to call a corporate contact I every time have to switch to boxer, enter a PIN and start my lookup. With this work mode the Blackberry efficiency is massively reduced.
    I really would appreciate to stay with the KeyOne.
    09-02-17 12:06 PM
    yes, but that is a Airwatch "thing" not a KEYᵒⁿᵉ Problem. Android for Work is the best activation method for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ, ask your IT for that enterprise activation variant.
    09-03-17 10:22 AM
    My corporate account is on G-Suite and it has some of the same issues. I hate they it won't merge into the HUB thus reducing productivity.

It isn't a KEYᵒⁿᵉ issue it's an issue with MDM.
    09-03-17 11:57 AM
    What are the steps to get airwatch working. Do I need to install boxer? If so, what do I do with the HUB? I installed the app and got the sign up info for airwatch but I never could get the message to set up and install on phone.
    01-31-18 03:52 PM
    I purchased a keyone black edition in hopes I could use for company phone. I found out that they allow only Samsung and iPhone. I tried anyway since it was about the OS. if I had no luck and finally called company IT. They went ahead and set it up via airwatch. Only bad thing is I can't use hub.
    04-07-18 10:51 AM
    I purchased a keyone black edition in hopes I could use for company phone. I found out that they allow only Samsung and iPhone. I tried anyway since it was about the OS. if I had no luck and finally called company IT. They went ahead and set it up via airwatch. Only bad thing is I can't use hub.
    I can't use any of the BlackBerry apps the away my employer has set it up!
    03-14-19 07:50 AM