I'm having a real issue with the physical keyboard on the Keyone. I use only thumbs and very often mid sentence tap by accident either the back arrow nav key the square or circle nav keys that are directly above the keyboard. This is massively annoying and often requires me to Re enter the app I was typing in. It is nearly impossible to avoid this. The positioning of these nav keys is too close to the physical keys along the top row. Is anyone else having this issue? A solution might be to have a way to lock those nav keys temporarily while typing is happening. This is a serious design issue from my standpoint. Any solutions??
    07-11-17 08:48 PM
    Try installing button remapper or all in one gestures. Either one of these apps allow you to set the duration of keypress for the capacitive buttons. Try setting it to 0.5s. That way, it won't register your "accidental" swipe..

Posted via CB10
    07-12-17 12:57 AM
    I've accidentally hit the buttons a few times, but after getting used to the keyboard a little more, I don't really have this problem. If you keep having the issue, the above option seems like it would be a great solution.
    07-12-17 06:15 PM
    I've accidentally hit the buttons a few times, but after getting used to the keyboard a little more, I don't really have this problem. If you keep having the issue, the above option seems like it would be a great solution.
    My issue was constantly hitting the home button and then having to re-hit the square button to get whatever to pop back up!
    07-21-17 09:54 PM