Hi, since this seems to be the actual support system for BBMo, I am hoping to get an answer from support here, since the phone support in Germany was not helpful at all.

Bug #1 : WiFi issues. The device is often not able to connect to a WiFi network, it just says: "saved" . When clicking on the network, it tries to connect, but jumps back to showing saved. It is only possible to connect to WiFi after a reboot. It does connect fine after a reboott, so it is no hardware issue. Airplane mode etc will not help. Will there be a fix, and if so, when can we expect it?

Bug#2: My word substitution list gets deleted after every reboot. And because of issue #1 , I have to reboot at least 5 times a day. This bug is long known. Will you fix it? When will it be fixed?

Bug#3: The screen flickers. Whenever brightness is set to over 40 percent, the screen begins to flicker whenever Android System transparency is to be displayes, e.g.: pulling down the notification bar, accessing the recents app tab, or even pulling the sidebar in the android Crackberry-App. I tried everything, enable auto-brightness, disable it, night mode on off, heck, I even factory resetted the whole phone and started setting it up from scratch. Will there be a fix? When will it be fixed?

I did pay a lot of money for this phone and did have nothing but problems so far. Will the problems be fixed or am I forced to switch to another device?
    cyberdoggie and RK_BB like this.
    12-02-18 08:15 AM
    Hi, since this seems to be the actual support system for BBMo, I am hoping to get an answer from support here, since the phone support in Germany was not helpful at all.

Bug #1 : WiFi issues. The device is often not able to connect to a WiFi network, it just says: "saved" . When clicking on the network, it tries to connect, but jumps back to showing saved. It is only possible to connect to WiFi after a reboot. It does connect fine after a reboott, so it is no hardware issue. Airplane mode etc will not help. Will there be a fix, and if so, when can we expect it?

Bug#2: My word substitution list gets deleted after every reboot. And because of issue #1 , I have to reboot at least 5 times a day. This bug is long known. Will you fix it? When will it be fixed?

Bug#3: The screen flickers. Whenever brightness is set to over 40 percent, the screen begins to flicker whenever Android System transparency is to be displayes, e.g.: pulling down the notification bar, accessing the recents app tab, or even pulling the sidebar in the android Crackberry-App. I tried everything, enable auto-brightness, disable it, night mode on off, heck, I even factory resetted the whole phone and started setting it up from scratch. Will there be a fix? When will it be fixed?

I did pay a lot of money for this phone and did have nothing but problems so far. Will the problems be fixed or am I forced to switch to another device?
    I have unfortunately to echo your issue nr 1 - wifi connections are often problematic while other devices just connect on the same network. Only rebooting the phone helps. This should be solved asap!
    12-02-18 08:33 AM
    Looks like the WiFi issue carried over from the KEYᵒⁿᵉ.

Terrible.
    12-02-18 03:24 PM
    This WiFi issue appeared for me with the API067 update.

I hope an update gets pushed soon and a fix for the WiFi issue is included.

Bob
    cyberdoggie likes this.
    12-02-18 09:48 PM