Hello,

I would like to know where there is a place I can have my Key2's keyboard changed in San Francisco.
    08-07-19 01:49 PM
    If under warranty you'll have to mail it in.

If you want to pay to have it fixed..... I suspect any phone repair shop can do it. Might be better if you go ahead and source the new keyboard.
    MNegreiros likes this.
    08-07-19 03:50 PM
    What's wrong with your keyboard?
    MNegreiros likes this.
    08-07-19 06:40 PM
    The space bar is taking two or three touches to actually space my texts.
    As I use it a lot for my work, I am using both the physical and the virtual keyboards to get the job done... but it is annoying...
    08-08-19 10:50 PM
    Thanks. Gonna be in the US in September And hope to find a place to change it.
    08-08-19 10:51 PM
    Maybe you could try the compressed air method to shift any pocket lint or any foreign bodies that have took up residence under the space bar. My space bar stopped working on the right hand side but is now working after using the compressed air, good luck
    08-09-19 07:27 AM
    I don't think you'll be able to just walk in and they'll replace it... as I doubt there is enough of a market anywhere for a repair shop to stock the keyboards.

You'll need to have it... or be able to wait for them to get it in.

As falbo stated, compressed air has helped a lot of users.
    MNegreiros likes this.
    08-09-19 07:32 AM
    Dunt Dunt Dunt, thanks for the attention.
    I bought this one and sent to San Francisco (to a relative that lives there) so when I get there I could take to a place that could change it.
    My question was about a place people already know as efficient working with blackberry.
    This is where a bought it: https://www.esourceparts.ca/cell-pho...ent-black.html
    08-09-19 08:18 AM
    I have someone in my contact list Tiggars Computer & Cellphone Repair they can repair. when I need him he helps me out very friendly. This is the online platform https://www.tiggarcomputer.com you can contact him.
    08-09-19 03:27 PM