Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
06-21-19 06:50 PM
441 ... 161718
tools
    I see ABP819 has been posted but so far no OTA yet
    ABP244 is running in Indian KeyOne version.
    03-05-19 02:15 AM
    there has been no security update after jan for key2 as well! whats wrong ..
    03-09-19 10:39 PM
    Hello Evey1! hope u all are doing good.. I think the Optiemus is not taking any efforts to release the monthly security updates. my key2 has not got any update after Dec security patch. are u all guys facing the same?
    05-04-19 01:26 AM
    the phones being so good but the Indian partner optiemus is just making the brand worse.. whereas the TCL is putting so much efforts to make the brand good! we all loyal fans are not been taken care by optiemus.. I have reported the same to crackberry kevin! to help us out.. we need TCL in India as well.. what do u all think on this?
    05-04-19 01:28 AM
    Hello Evey1! hope u all are doing good.. I think the Optiemus is not taking any efforts to release the monthly security updates. my key2 has not got any update after Dec security patch. are u all guys facing the same?
    My KEYone is on January patch. And I agree with you Optiemus is seriously damaging the company’s reputation.
    05-05-19 02:04 AM
    @Jayasheelan I think we should raise it in the right forum.. it better we inform the same to crackberry kevin he will surely help us out! we all need to comment at one place so that they listen to us! we need TCL in India as well.. otherwise BlackBerry in India will loose its existing customers as well.. well all should support the brand and not let it fall! can we all please do it together..
    Jayasheelan likes this.
    05-05-19 05:30 AM
    Is Optiemus still selling BlackBerry devices in India?
    05-05-19 07:44 AM
    Is Optiemus still selling BlackBerry devices in India?
    Definitely...... I mean they still got inventory to clear up at least!
    05-05-19 07:46 AM
    Definitely...... I mean they still got inventory to clear up at least!
    When you look at this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354

It would definitely appear updates have dropped off for both the Key2 and the LE in India.
    05-05-19 07:49 AM
    When you look at this:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1381535354

It would definitely appear updates have dropped off for both the Key2 and the LE in India.
    Don't know what is going on. Optiemus hasn't hit the shelves with the Evolve X yet. Looks like May 24th it will be on sale.
    05-05-19 07:57 AM
    they need to market the brand.. many are not even aware of blackberry being back with android! there is being no marketing.. phones are no doubt good.. they are still different from others with premium material used.. but Optiemus is just spoiling the brand name in India.. worldwide I think TCL is doing good..
    05-09-19 01:01 PM
    Is Optiemus Infracom still the official licensee for India?
    Even though there is no official news from them from a very long time, I think they are just clearing up the current stock.
    Software update for Keyone is stuck in January and their Twitter handle hasn't posted anything since March.
    What is happening, anyone with some clarity on this please update. This is so frustrating.
    06-05-19 08:40 AM
    Is Optiemus Infracom still the official licensee for India?
    Even though there is no official news from them from a very long time, I think they are just clearing up the current stock.
    Software update for Keyone is stuck in January and their Twitter handle hasn't posted anything since March.
    What is happening, anyone with some clarity on this please update. This is so frustrating.
    Optiemus Infracom is still there....

But future of BlackBerry in India is questionable. I'd suggest that if you aren't happy, you make some noise... and I don't mean on CrackBerry. If you bought a device, review it on your retailers site and list what is wrong. Hit up both BBMo India and Optiemus Infracom's social media sites.
    06-05-19 09:43 AM
    Can someone here help me out on- 'How to Share a Contact Number Via Messages App (default)'.
    Whenever I try to share a number it always sends in an MMS format! Is there any way for just sending the Name and Mobile Number Via Messages through SMS?
    Last edited by Anupam Kurapati; 06-21-19 at 06:51 PM.
    06-11-19 01:59 AM
    Can someone here help me out on- 'How to Share a Contact Number Via Messages App (default)'.
    Whenever I try to share a number it always sends in a MMS format! Is there any way for just sending the Name and Mobile Number Via Messages through SMS?
    Copy and paste method ?
    06-17-19 06:50 AM
    Copy and paste method ?
    This is what I do all the time.
    I just thought that there would be an option like- "Share Contact Card" in the Phone app.

BTW, any news regarding Security Updates?
    06-21-19 06:50 PM
441 ... 161718