03-09-19 10:39 PM
427 ... 15161718
tools
    I exchanged my key1 in the retail outlet he gave me 12K for my key1 and good retails do keep blackberry handsets.. Even he was having so I bought the key2.. dnt buy it from amazon buy it from a good retail shop he will give us exchange value and u will get the key2 as well there..
    09-13-18 08:13 AM
    I exchanged my key1 in the retail outlet he gave me 12K for my key1 and good retails do keep blackberry handsets.. Even he was having so I bought the key2.. dnt buy it from amazon buy it from a good retail shop he will give us exchange value and u will get the key2 as well there..
    It seems like keyone has very little resale value. I seen as low as rs 10,000 even on olx.
    I might as well keep it as back up phone.
    09-14-18 03:49 AM
    It seems like keyone has very little resale value. I seen as low as rs 10,000 even on olx.
    I might as well keep it as back up phone.
    It's more of a brand value than the product value.
    Right now, any blackberry phone will have a disastrous resale value.
    09-14-18 04:32 AM
    Right now I'm more worried about all the BlackBerry logo stickers falling off from the back.
    It's such a painful scenario.
    09-14-18 04:36 AM
    Right now I'm more worried about all the BlackBerry logo stickers falling off from the back.
    It's such a painful scenario.
    I recently had to ordered new back cover from ebay for $20 as it doesn't properly close anymore...
    09-14-18 11:36 AM
    There is a way to put the back cover properly.. If u do that way there will be no gaps and it will just be the way it came out of the box!
    09-18-18 02:14 AM
    There is a way to put the back cover properly.. If u do that way there will be no gaps and it will just be the way it came out of the box!
    yes. It's called tape
    I think the plastic snap on part had broken off so it doesn't stay on.
    09-18-18 02:22 AM
    Oh may be the clips or any one of the clip behind the Cover has broken! That's why its not getting fixed properly.. nehw u have already ordered the new back cover!
    09-18-18 06:14 AM
    As of today, I have decided to abandon my Keyone. (or keyone abandoned me?)
    After only 1+ years of use, I started having battery issue, volume down issue and now I get a error "can't load android system. Your data maybe corrupt..." after restart. I have done factory default few times but still get the same issue. I'm sure everyone will have their own opinion but Keyone is NOT the BlackBerry of old. I think it's time for me to move on from PKB. And no, I'm not getting the Evolve. lol
    09-20-18 03:24 AM
    Anyone here using or able to use Vodafone Volte on Keyone or Key2 ??
    09-20-18 06:46 AM
    Have you wiped the device and reloaded the OS?
    After only 1+ years of use, I started having battery issue, volume down issue and now I get a error "can't load android system. Your data maybe corrupt..." after restart. I have done factory default few times but still get the same issue. I'm sure everyone will have their own opinion but Keyone is NOT the BlackBerry of old. I think it's time for me to move on from PKB. And no, I'm not getting the Evolve. lol
    09-20-18 06:58 AM
    TCL Communications is who they are....

It's the buy (or leases) a defunct Western Brand to add value to a product. Thing is doubt the "brand" is the selling factor for most at this point... it's the keyboard. And right now there really is no options for those that want a PKB phone.

I expect the two Evolve phones will sell about as well as the Motion did...
    09-20-18 07:22 AM
    Anyone here using or able to use Vodafone super volte on Keyone or Key2 ??
    09-22-18 02:48 AM
    Anyone here having issues after oreo update.
    09-25-18 02:17 AM
    Can someone reply who are using Vodafone India services on Key1 or Key2 and not able to use Volte service or are using Volte service..
    09-25-18 02:30 AM
    After the update, I clearly notice call drops and call app not responding at certain times. Don't know what to do other than restarting the device.
    Ps. Tried force stopping call app.
    09-25-18 03:51 AM
    Wondering if anyone here knows how to go back to android nougat. My keyboard shortcuts stopped working and some of the apps won't work. Can't install apk files anymore. Total disaster as of now.
    09-25-18 03:58 AM
    Wondering if anyone here knows how to go back to android nougat. My keyboard shortcuts stopped working and some of the apps won't work. Can't install apk files anymore. Total disaster as of now.
    It won't let you go back...

You can try doing a Factory Reset... but clearly BBMo has some issues in OREO. Just have to hope an update comes soon that will fix them.
    09-25-18 09:47 AM
    I beleive factory reset won't do the magic. Have to figure out some other way. No one to blame apart from me for this mess. I thought it was the normal monthly security update and didn't bother to check properly. My bad. It's easier to trust donald trump to get things right rather than stupid blackberry.
    09-25-18 01:31 PM
    I beleive factory reset won't do the magic. Have to figure out some other way. No one to blame apart from me for this mess. I thought it was the normal monthly security update and didn't bother to check properly. My bad. It's easier to trust donald trump to get things right rather than stupid blackberry.
    I don't know if a Factory Reset will work... but it's is one of the few things you can try.
    09-25-18 01:41 PM
    November security patch now available
    jope28 likes this.
    11-14-18 10:27 AM
    December security patch now available
    jope28 likes this.
    12-22-18 11:49 AM
    Icons have changed, and they look ugly af.
    12-22-18 08:38 PM
    January security patch now available.
    01-30-19 09:48 PM
    I see ABP819 has been posted but so far no OTA yet
    03-04-19 11:43 AM
427 ... 15161718