I exchanged my key1 in the retail outlet he gave me 12K for my key1 and good retails do keep blackberry handsets.. Even he was having so I bought the key2.. dnt buy it from amazon buy it from a good retail shop he will give us exchange value and u will get the key2 as well there..
    09-13-18 08:13 AM
    I exchanged my key1 in the retail outlet he gave me 12K for my key1 and good retails do keep blackberry handsets.. Even he was having so I bought the key2.. dnt buy it from amazon buy it from a good retail shop he will give us exchange value and u will get the key2 as well there..
    It seems like keyone has very little resale value. I seen as low as rs 10,000 even on olx.
    I might as well keep it as back up phone.
    09-14-18 03:49 AM
    It seems like keyone has very little resale value. I seen as low as rs 10,000 even on olx.
    I might as well keep it as back up phone.
    It's more of a brand value than the product value.
    Right now, any blackberry phone will have a disastrous resale value.
    09-14-18 04:32 AM
    Right now I'm more worried about all the BlackBerry logo stickers falling off from the back.
    It's such a painful scenario.
    09-14-18 04:36 AM
    Right now I'm more worried about all the BlackBerry logo stickers falling off from the back.
    It's such a painful scenario.
    I recently had to ordered new back cover from ebay for $20 as it doesn't properly close anymore...
    09-14-18 11:36 AM
    There is a way to put the back cover properly.. If u do that way there will be no gaps and it will just be the way it came out of the box!
    Today 02:14 AM
    There is a way to put the back cover properly.. If u do that way there will be no gaps and it will just be the way it came out of the box!
    yes. It's called tape
    I think the plastic snap on part had broken off so it doesn't stay on.
    Today 02:22 AM
    Oh may be the clips or any one of the clip behind the Cover has broken! That's why its not getting fixed properly.. nehw u have already ordered the new back cover!
    Today 06:14 AM
408 ... 151617