Good Blackberryarians I need some help please... at the top of my screen on the Keyone where the clock, wifi and battery are displayed along with whatscrap etc... does anyone know how to make them coloured so that I can recognise them....

I have one program called Dash Command that has a coloured icon so why not the default ones..

Also in my photo album I cannot find an option to make the minute pic icons larger so that I could see them... any help here please as I am fast giving up on this phone... it is not designed to partially sighted peeps where as the bb10 was great.. Just pinch and zoom..
    10-01-17 03:32 PM
    Good Blackberryarians I need some help please... at the top of my screen on the Keyone where the clock, wifi and battery are displayed along with whatscrap etc... does anyone know how to make them coloured so that I can recognise them....

I have one program called Dash Command that has a coloured icon so why not the default ones..

Also in my photo album I cannot find an option to make the minute pic icons larger so that I could see them... any help here please as I am fast giving up on this phone... it is not designed to partially sighted peeps where as the bb10 was great.. Just pinch and zoom..
    Unless there is a 3rd party app that can alter the colors, I don't believe it can be done with the onboard software.

There may be, again, 3rd party apps that make better photo preview or viewers. In addition, there is the Main Settings, Accessibility, Magnification Gesture option. Three taps on the screen enlarges things and you can scroll around using two fingers. You can continue to zoom using the Pinch/Spread option. I like it.
    10-01-17 04:28 PM
    I only know that it is most likely app specific, like Textra lets you change their icon to any color you like.
    10-02-17 05:07 PM