Hello,
    since last update in the keyboard app I can't use the keyboard, the autocorrect is too strong even on "weak" settings, and I can't disable it because it sucks (I'm not sure if it sucks more or less, but it sucks pretty bad).

So I decided to write an email to support, using the email I found in the Play Store (bbappsupport@blackberry.com), but I got this automatic reply:

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry Customer Support; please note changes have occurred to this mailbox due to new customer privacy regulations.

This mailbox is not monitored, no emails sent here are retained by BlackBerry and you will only receive an automated response.

If you have an existing support ticket please reply directly to that email with all subject details intact for further assistance.

If you do not have an existing support ticket, please visit Contact BlackBerry - United States to determine the best solution for your needs.

Thank you for choosing BlackBerry.

© 2018 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BlackBerry and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. www.blackberry.com/legal
    I can't find a way to write to a human from the website.
    Anyone can help me get help?
    07-13-19 05:22 AM

I can't find a way to write to a human from the website.
    Anyone can help me get help?
    Tag @LiamQ on here.

Posted via CB10
    07-13-19 06:09 AM
    You can try changing your input language to "Alphabet (QWERTY)".

Sorry for the sad experience contacting support. GDPR unfortunately makes companies nervous about receiving anything from people.
    07-13-19 08:33 AM
    You can try changing your input language to "Alphabet (QWERTY)".

Sorry for the sad experience contacting support. GDPR unfortunately makes companies nervous about receiving anything from people.
    LiamQ, I am no longer receiving emails through my Hub. I can only receive them through the Microsoft App. Also, I lost my notes yesterday, do you know how I could retrieve them?

Thank you for the help
    07-17-19 06:14 AM