Have blackberry curve t-mobile when I attempt to access email settings i get the application has encountered an error and cannot continue.
    This seems to be a common problem with different phone's . I have a data plan and registered the phone on t-mobile. Looking for anyone who's
    Resolved this issue .
    12-05-19 12:48 PM
    Have blackberry curve t-mobile when I attempt to access email settings i get the application has encountered an error and cannot continue.
    This seems to be a common problem with different phone's . I have a data plan and registered the phone on t-mobile. Looking for anyone who's
    Resolved this issue .
    So you have a BIS data plan for your Curve device?
    12-05-19 04:20 PM
    Yes with T-mobile . Can make calls, have wifi, browser , just can't access into email setup
    12-05-19 04:28 PM
    Yes with T-mobile . Can make calls, have wifi, browser , just can't access into email setup
    If memory serves me, T-Mobile didn't use traditional BlackBerry setup but had their own special login page from your computer required. It was the same BlackBerry Manager page except it had T-Mobile logos.
    12-05-19 07:25 PM
    I never used a T-Mobile login page , I last used a bold 9700 when I put in the sim card emails started to come in.
    The problem started when I put the sim into the curve went into email settings that's when the error message
    Started. I also read some where that on your T-mobile account page if the photo of your phone not correct
    You cannot set-up email . What about downgrading software in the phone ?, I'm just looking for an answer to this
    Has to be a simple answer, since I'm not the first person to experience this .
    12-06-19 11:26 AM
    I never used a T-Mobile login page , I last used a bold 9700 when I put in the sim card emails started to come in.
    The problem started when I put the sim into the curve went into email settings that's when the error message
    Started. I also read some where that on your T-mobile account page if the photo of your phone not correct
    You cannot set-up email . What about downgrading software in the phone ?, I'm just looking for an answer to this
    The last time I did a BBOS email setup on T-Mobile was 2008 with a Curve for a friend on T-Mobile so it’s been awhile. I recall them having a different setup procedure from AT&T, VZW and Sprint but not specific other than I remembered special webpage.
    12-06-19 05:36 PM
    Did you try this?

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000013771
    12-06-19 07:12 PM
    So I’m not totally dementiated
    12-07-19 11:26 AM
    So I’m not totally dementiated
    Are you asking for my opinion?
    12-07-19 11:50 AM
    Are you asking for my opinion?
    That was dumb of me.....but common occurrence nonetheless...
    12-07-19 11:53 AM
    I went into my tmobile account there's nothing at the top of the page that says mobile life , then email and text tools.
    This is becoming extremely frustrating , I've previously had set up email accounts using the setup wizard. My next step
    Was to call T-mobile and verify that the correct pin and imei is showing on my account and ask them what the problem iOr i might call Blackberry tech support, then my last resort would go to another carrier that you can setup email accounts without all these problems
    12-08-19 07:42 PM
    I went into my tmobile account there's nothing at the top of the page that says mobile life , then email and text tools.
    This is becoming extremely frustrating , I've previously had set up email accounts using the setup wizard. My next step
    Was to call T-mobile and verify that the correct pin and imei is showing on my account and ask them what the problem iOr i might call Blackberry tech support, then my last resort would go to another carrier that you can setup email accounts without all these problems
    I appreciate you are frustrated, but keep in mind you're using a 9 year old device.

Most people at TMO (or BlackBerry) weren't even working there when the device was last sold.
    Last edited by conite; 12-08-19 at 11:46 PM.
    12-08-19 09:08 PM
    BlackBerry should get credit for such an old device still working
    12-08-19 09:43 PM