Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    -Screenshots added-

I was just looking around the Downloads app to see if there was a way to clear the download history (keeps a list even if the files are moved/deleted, I find it confusing), when all of a sudden I noticed I now have two instances of Downloads installed, and one Download Manager.

Is that intentional? Because it occassionally means I see two identical Download tabs in the built-in file explorer. I cannot uninstall either of them because they are System apps, but I can Disable one for some reason.
    Both of them just show Download 7.1.1.

Duplicate System App (Downloads)-screenshot_20180314-000101.jpgDuplicate System App (Downloads)-screenshot_20180314-000125.jpgDuplicate System App (Downloads)-screenshot_20180314-000136.jpg

Any ideas?
    Last edited by MrGlenn; 03-13-18 at 06:08 PM.
    03-13-18 06:07 AM
    Screenshots would go a long way in elaborating on what exactly it is that you're seeing. There are all sorts of Download and Downloads folders, some can be created by apps, some are built in, etc. Knowing what you're seeing would go along in way in possibly explaining it.
    03-13-18 08:57 AM
    I was just looking around the Downloads app to see if there was a way to clear the download history (keeps a list even if the files are moved/deleted, I find it confusing), when all of a sudden I noticed I now have two instances of Downloads installed, and one Download Manager.

Is that intentional? Because it occassionally means I see two identical Download tabs in the built-in file explorer. I cannot uninstall either of them because they are System apps, but I can Disable one for some reason.
    Both of them just show Download 7.1.1.

Any ideas?
    I would say leave those 2 activated, it may just be one of the Android non sense here...

One is called "Documents User Interface" and the other "Providers download User Interface".

Maybe the filetype you download, either trigger one or the other...

Wild guess here, since I'm still a sort of newbie in the android world!
    Attached Thumbnails Duplicate System App (Downloads)-59968.jpg  
    03-13-18 09:45 AM
    The cb app didn't pick up the 2 screenshot at once.
    Attached Thumbnails Duplicate System App (Downloads)-59969.jpg  
    03-13-18 09:46 AM
    Screenshots would go a long way in elaborating on what exactly it is that you're seeing.
    Of course that was an oversight on my part, I've added them now.
    03-13-18 06:03 PM