I also have this drainage problem on the battery. I did all the procedures that were already mentioned here, 32+ seconds, remove SD card, factory reset, delete all after, anyway. None of this works, the battery continues to drain completely abnormal. The strangest thing of all, is that the battery lasts only 8h regardless of what is being done on the device, whether I am accessing the device with maximum brightness, wifi, Bluetooth, loud sound, location enabled. Or the phone is in standby mode and in airplane mode, the battery consumption is the same. Please someone has a solution other than the one described above? I miss the device that lasted a day and a half
    07-10-18 08:19 AM
    Not sure what phone you have, so it's hard to say if 8Hrs is bad. It that's 8hrs with the display on and using the phone.. that's not bad, whatever it is.

If you have done a Factory Reset and didn't restore the phone and installed no apps or account and tested and have this issue.

If the phone is under warranty, contact support. If it's not, try a new battery.
    07-10-18 08:56 AM