Just setting up my KEY2 and the Hub is saying it cannot authenticate my Office365 work email account. My company uses two-factor security, does this have anything to do with it? Is there a solution? All my credentials and settings seem to be correct.

Cannot believe a device that is supposed to be for business and work cannot connect to an enterprise Office365 work account domain!
    07-17-18 05:01 PM
    Just setting up my KEY2 and the Hub is saying it cannot authenticate my Office365 work email account. My company uses two-factor security, does this have anything to do with it? Is there a solution? All my credentials and settings seem to be correct.

Cannot believe a device that is supposed to be for business and work cannot connect to an enterprise Office365 work account domain!
    It depends on what the second Factor is you may need a special piece of equipment to connect the second Factor or you may just need to identify it by Bluetooth eccetera.
    Oh it may be a simple as a text message to a certain telephone number which hopefully is registered on your system
    07-17-18 05:15 PM
    Usually it will take me to a page where I request a one time code to my phone. But I'm not getting that at all.
    It depends on what the second Factor is you may need a special piece of equipment to connect the second Factor or you may just need to identify it by Bluetooth eccetera.
    Oh it may be a simple as a text message to a certain telephone number which hopefully is registered on your system
    07-17-18 05:17 PM
    Usually it will take me to a page where I request a one time code to my phone. But I'm not getting that at all.
    Check your office 365 user setup. If the code is set to go to your phone is that by SMS or is that by the Microsoft authentication app and have you got that installed on your computer and phone?

If you are on Apple iOS you should pick it up from the Apple Store
    Android playstore link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....authenticator
    07-17-18 05:24 PM
    My company uses OKTA for 2FA. It comes through SMS. I don't have admin permissions to any configuration settings...
    Check your office 365 user setup. If the code is set to go to your phone is that by SMS or is that by the Microsoft authentication app and have you got that installed on your computer and phone?

If you are on Apple iOS you should pick it up from the Apple Store
    Android playstore link https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....authenticator
    07-17-18 05:27 PM
    My company uses OKTA for 2FA. It comes through SMS. I don't have admin permissions to any configuration settings...
    Talk to you IT Security Administration team. It appears that you need to install security certificate as well onto the phone before authentication can take place
    07-17-18 06:14 PM
    Ugh I doubt they'll accommodate or change anything for the one [almost] BlackBerry user in the company.
    07-17-18 09:54 PM
    Called BlackBerry Mobile tech support and they confirmed that the Hub does NOT support two-factor authentication. Incredible. And they claim this device is built for business/corporate workers? Almost every corporation is using two-factor security policy now.

The hunk of junk is re-packaged with its return slip ready for UPS to bring it back to Amazon tonight. Thanks for wasting my time, BlackBerry Mobile. Back to my iPhone, I'll stick to the professionals. This whole Android/TCL/BlackBerry Mobile thing is one big ugly joke. Goodbye.
    07-18-18 04:25 PM
    Unfortunately, the issue is not in the BB device but rather the support / help in setting Office 365 in a BB device is rather lousy. BB device fully supports Office 365, it is just a matter of entering the correct settings. These settings are for Key2 but should equally work for Key1

Create a new email account from “Add Account”

Select Blackberry Hub+Account

Type in your email address and then click on ‘Manual Setup’

Select “MS Exchange Activesync’

Email address should be already populated

In the Domain/username simple type your email address

In password, well this is not your email account password but the “App Password” that may have been generated for you when setting up 2FA. This would be all letters in lower cases (at least for me). Something like “fghjslgdsphrabv”

Outlook 2010 or earlier does not support 2FA and to circumvent this you have an option to generate an “app password” during the 2FA setup. At the time I had no clue if I would ever need this but luckily, I had it with me and thought I will enter in instead of my regular password and bingo!! If you enter your regular password you will end up with “UPDATE SETTINGS” message.

Good luck!
    01-21-19 08:44 PM
    Unfortunately, the issue is not in the BB device but rather the support / help in setting Office 365 in a BB device is rather lousy. BB device fully supports Office 365, it is just a matter of entering the correct settings. These settings are for Key2 but should equally work for Key1

Create a new email account from “Add Account”

Select Blackberry Hub+Account

Type in your email address and then click on ‘Manual Setup’

Select “MS Exchange Activesync’

Email address should be already populated

In the Domain/username simple type your email address

In password, well this is not your email account password but the “App Password” that may have been generated for you when setting up 2FA. This would be all letters in lower cases (at least for me). Something like “fghjslgdsphrabv”

Outlook 2010 or earlier does not support 2FA and to circumvent this you have an option to generate an “app password” during the 2FA setup. At the time I had no clue if I would ever need this but luckily, I had it with me and thought I will enter in instead of my regular password and bingo!! If you enter your regular password you will end up with “UPDATE SETTINGS” message.

Good luck!
    I had the same problem. Instead of the app password, I was able "X" out of using the Password as authentication and selected the "login using Microsoft Account" option. From there, I only needed to change the server to outlook.office365.com and it worked.
    02-07-19 01:25 PM
    Under server settings, try using:

s.outlook.com

I have two Office 365 work accounts on my Motion and Dtek60
    04-04-19 06:02 PM
    Don't forget to select Exchange (and not IMAP) with these settings
    Server name: outlook.office365.com
    Port: 443
    I also x'd to cancel the password option and instead logged into my microsoft account using my work email and password.
    I heard someone else also got the option to install a certificate after logging into the work microsoft account.
    09-17-19 10:03 PM