I've just noticed strange thing.
    If I compose e-mail from Hub using my Gmail account and draft is saved in meantime (e.g. by minimizing Hub or choosing option "save draft" from 3 dots menu in top right corner) after sending it whole message gets cropped, only subject is sent and e-mail appears as blank.
    Can anybody confirm this and possibly give some reasons/solutions for this?
    If needed I'll try to give more details or answer questions, thanks.
    Last edited by sokoleoko; 05-26-17 at 06:49 AM.
    05-26-17 04:32 AM
    Just tested it on my Priv both by minimizing and by saving a draft and it doesn't happen. The entire e-mail is sent in both cases.

Maybe it's a "Hub on Nougat" thing or a KEYone thing, though I must say I doubt it. Check if you have any pending updates, maybe it was a bug in an earlier version of Hub and yours isn't updated.
    sokoleoko likes this.
    05-26-17 10:26 AM
    Thanks for trying to help and reproduce it.

I'm on AAK879 build with April security patch and Hub update from 24 May and Hub+ Services from 23 May so everything up to date.

However I've just returned to some test and it comes out the thing only happens if I'm sending e-mail using right shift (set as ctrl key) + enter key as described here in "Ctrl shortcuts" paragraph:

Keyboard shortcuts: BlackBerry Hub - BlackBerry Hub - latest

One more thing I want to add is if I try to send e-mail this way, without saving draft in meantime, at the moment of sending it (I'm sending to myself for testing) draft is created anyway, so there are 3 messages: sent, received and draft.
    So it looks like if draft is already there at the moment of sending, it tries to create one resulting in overwriting it and creating empty one only with subject?

At least it works with touching on screen "send" button and the problem must be with ctrl + enter shortcut as far I can tell for now.
    05-27-17 01:42 AM
    Thanks for trying to help and reproduce it.
    NP
    However I've just returned to some test and it comes out the thing only happens if I'm sending e-mail using right shift (set as ctrl key) + enter key as described here in "Ctrl shortcuts" paragraph:
    You didn't mention this...

Yup, you're right. Same thing happens on Priv... Send button works fine, Ctrl+Enter produces this bug.

Maybe you should report it here: https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...us-suite-f459/
    Or, better yet, through the Hub Play Store page, there's a Send email link, or just in a review. I think it would be more likely that the actual developers of the Hub would read about it there.
    sokoleoko likes this.
    05-27-17 05:42 AM
    Thanks again, I will send e-email to developers.
    Also I would be grateful if moderators could move this thread to BlackBerry HUB+ Suite forums.
    Mirko935 likes this.
    05-28-17 03:02 AM