The actual technical staff and call center personnel are very good and helped isolate the problem with the KEY2 as bad hardware in 15m.

It has however taken THREE DAYS to simply process an RMA. Their website portal for processing was screwed up with a "glitch" that prevented me from submitting my proof of purchase etc.

Then, when that "glitch" was fixed I finally submitted and then it would not accept my payment (in case phone is damaged that is sent back). I called in again and after an hour of trying to process they came back and said "oh we don't take Amex and ha vent for three months" even though there is clearly and Amex choice.

I then used a VISA and it still did not work. They had to repeatedly reset my login and my ticket, requiring me to repeatedly reenter information.

As of tonight, I still cannot process payment. They are having to "fix the technical problem" and call me back tomorrow. So now it will be FOUR DAYS to process an RMA.

Make sure and keep them on the phone until the RMA is processed.
    02-26-19 08:40 PM
    Never heard that issue before... so it's probable just a technical glitch, once fixed others we'll be spared your pain.

Either way... sorry for your issues.
    02-27-19 07:03 AM
    Still working with them on this. Now they telling me it is impacting all other users processing RMAs
    02-27-19 03:53 PM
    STILL WAITING for my "advance replacement" . I opened my ticket on the 24th of LAST month. I just called again and they said they have no update from the repair center and will "escalate" .

That is the same thing they tell me every time I call in. They said they "have no direct number to the repair center" . They said they just have to wait until they respond by email.

I asked for supervisor and she is in meetings and I have to schedule a call. Pathetic, just pathetic support follow through.
    03-06-19 09:59 AM
    I had similar issues with them when the first replacement phone they sent was lost by FedEx in customs and it took weeks for that to be replaced.

Then when it was determined that the replacement phone was sent with a wrong build in it (not one for the Verizon KeyONE) they would not send a replacement phone because the original phone was out of warranty, even though the problem was caused by them.

They wanted me to return the phone for them to try and fix it. After the problems with getting the replacement in the first place I am sticking with what I have and surviving although it can never get a security up grade.
    03-10-19 01:24 PM
    Well I got an update today. For an ADVANCE REPLACEMENT for a manufacturer defective phone, for a ticket opened and resolved on February 24th, my replacement should arrive March 13th.

It is a good thing the phone is at least functional. I cannot imagine if there are more cases like mine, that BlackBerry Mobile will be able to keep legacy BlackBerry customers like me for long.
    03-11-19 04:10 PM
    I am flabbergasted. I finally received the advanced replacement, and it was in a large FedEx box with very little packaging, so it was obviously bouncing around inside. The phone itself just had cellophane wrapping but no other support, just flopping around loose.

There is no return shipping label. There was a packing list from a "Cooper General Global Services" out of Florida.

This is the most unprofessional, frustrating, amateur hour experience I have ever had from a Technology company.

I pray that after all of this, the phone actually works and I don't have to go through all this again.
    03-12-19 03:49 PM
    I got my closed ticket survey. I went to all the trouble to fill it out and what do you know, I get errors when trying to actually submit. So I cannot even communicate my dissatisfaction.

End to end a horrible experience
    03-13-19 11:34 AM
    I got my closed ticket survey. I went to all the trouble to fill it out and what do you know, I get errors when trying to actually submit. So I cannot even communicate my dissatisfaction.

End to end a horrible experience
    Ok, but how is the replacement phone?
    03-24-19 11:41 PM
    Ok, but how is the replacement phone?
    Probably fine or we would have heard about it 😁
    skrble and the_boon like this.
    03-25-19 03:39 AM
    The replacement phone is now having issues. The fingerprint sensor works fine, but I can be in an application, and without warning the phone starts jumping randomly between other applications. I cannot pinpoint a cause or a pattern. I have done hard resets but the problem keeps popping up. Sometimes it is once a day, sometimes several times a day.

I dread having to open another ticket with support and going through all of that again.
    03-25-19 10:03 AM
    The replacement phone is now having issues. The fingerprint sensor works fine, but I can be in an application, and without warning the phone starts jumping randomly between other applications. I cannot pinpoint a cause or a pattern. I have done hard resets but the problem keeps popping up. Sometimes it is once a day, sometimes several times a day.

I dread having to open another ticket with support and going through all of that again.
    Keep us updated.... sorry for your issues, but it makes for great drama .

Just wondering... have you bothered to RATE the phone on the retail site you bought it from? Sometimes negative reviews get some attention...
    03-25-19 10:11 AM

Not sure if it's worth going through a factory reset if the replacement was already wiped clean when you got it
    03-25-19 12:55 PM
    I got the replacement for the replacement. Just like blast time, a horrible experience, taking literally weeks to get the so-called advance replacement.

After a few weeks of use, this time the phone is pretty stable, but with normal use the hub is starting to flicker and items disappear while reading emails, and sluggish operation.

If this phone ends up like the rest I am pretty much done with BB. I have been a loyal BB fan since 2008, and I HATE typing on glass, but this is just unacceptable.
    elfabio80 and John Albert like this.
    05-17-19 09:05 AM
    I got the replacement for the replacement. Just like blast time, a horrible experience, taking literally weeks to get the so-called advance replacement.

After a few weeks of use, this time the phone is pretty stable, but with normal use the hub is starting to flicker and items disappear while reading emails, and sluggish operation.

If this phone ends up like the rest I am pretty much done with BB. I have been a loyal BB fan since 2008, and I HATE typing on glass, but this is just unacceptable.
    You need to stop stepping on sidewalk cracks! Also would recommend buying a few good luck charms.;-)

Posted via CB10
    05-17-19 09:18 AM
    ....but with normal use the hub is starting to flicker and items disappear while reading emails, and sluggish operation.
    You might wants to have a look at this; seems like a software issue.

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/there-no-alternative-blackberry-hub-1168684/
    05-17-19 03:03 PM
    Credit where credit is due...

I did advanced replacement for KEYᵒⁿᵉ in November 2018 by calling it in and in 2 days I had the "new" looking refurb in a "new" looking box in my hands and sent back the old one a few days later after being sure all my stuff transferred correctly as well as copying all my homepage web links manually one-by-one (since BlackBerry never added a backup to launcher...boo). the replacement was seamless and the phone sent is so far flawless... no sign of prior use. no scratches on the display, clean, odor free... we'll packaged... zero cost at all. it was for the popped screen and was done by a subcontractor named Repair360...
    05-21-19 12:46 PM
    Unbelievable how people spend some good money for a Key2 and then they have to face such bad experiences with customer care....

Posted via CB10
    05-23-19 08:12 AM
    I had similar issues with them when the first replacement phone they sent was lost by FedEx in customs and it took weeks for that to be replaced.

Then when it was determined that the replacement phone was sent with a wrong build in it (not one for the Verizon KeyONE) they would not send a replacement phone because the original phone was out of warranty, even though the problem was caused by them.

They wanted me to return the phone for them to try and fix it. After the problems with getting the replacement in the first place I am sticking with what I have and surviving although it can never get a security up grade.
    This sounds exactly like what happened to me. My KeyONE went in for repair of a dead ear piece. I could only hear a call on the speaker phone. When they sent it back, it had a different, non-compatible motherboard. I use Verizon & wasn't aware of the problem until several months later. I had contacted Verizon, and they claimed that I would need to activate my SIM on another phone, then insert the SIM in the KeyONE & it would work. Long story short... it only worked sometimes. Lots of missed calls and texts. I haggled with Tech support at BBmobile for a long time becuase NOW it was out of Warranty. They made me send the phone back in to Florida. It turns out they were able to leave that motherboard in the phone, & just call in the IMEI to Verizon. Verizon added it to their list & it works fine now. Over 6 months of headaches... but it finally works. The call center was great... the techs and the repair process were HORRIBLE.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-19 05:39 PM