Hi guys
    I was wondering if you can help me to choose the right phone for me.
    I mostly concerned with privacy so my main phone now is a Windows Mobile operated phone and i also have an android phone (Sony Xperia Z3) and i use these phones from time to time but most of the time I'm using the windows mobile phone, due to privacy concerns regarding Android and Google policies.
    My windows mobile is old, as well as my Sony, and i was looking to buy another phone.
    I liked the UI of BB10 and how secure it is, but i won't be changing my phone untill next 3 to 4 years and i don't know if they will perform well until then. So i checked the Blackberry KEYone, it is a great phone but it runs Android which is not that secure compared to BB10 or Windows Mobile. Tgere is an app called DTEK on Blackberry phones but as i have read on Internet it does not make your phone secure but gives you tips on securing your phone, which i know and this app is useless for me... So what do you suggest me? Should i stick to my current platform (windows mobile) or should i change to BB10?
    Here i write a list of all the apps i use frequently, i have sorted the app list descending:
    Microsoft Outlook
    WhatsApp
    Facebook
    YouTube
    Twitter
    Instagram
    Telegram
    I should mention that Instagram and Telegram are not that important to me, i can go with or without them.
    I know that WhatsApp will discontinue their app support for BB10 but there is an option to use the android version or another app called whats up 10 which is also android (?). There are good clients for YouTube and Facebook but i think that tge native client for Twitter is not that good (as i read on Internet). The question remaining is how well Microsoft services perform on these phones? I couldn't find a single article or video about it.
    My options from BB10 are Blackberry Classic and Blackberry Passport, but i liked the form factor of Blackberry Classic more that Blackberry Passport.
    I didn't liked the Priv or DTEK 50 and DTEK 60, in Priv's case the way they have hidden the keyboard is bad.
    My Options are: (the list is alphabetically sorted)
    Blackberry Classic
    Blackberry KEYone
    Blackberry Passport
    Blackberry Priv
    Microsoft Lumia 950 XL
    I hope that you can help me choose between these phones.

P.S: I don't like carrying two phones but if the performances of Microsoft services on BB10 aren't that good i can buy a Blackberry Priv to use them on it but as i said i don't like Priv and hate carrying two phones, you have to check the batteries charge two phones, etc... It's a nightmare for me.
    Thanks
    06-17-17 02:12 AM
    Yes buy keyone.
    06-17-17 03:50 AM
    I have 3 phones serving a different set of needs, albeit I only pay for two - had T-Mobile not given me this 3rd line free I'd still only have two lines. Given your list, any device would "work" - it's really down to your preference
    06-17-17 04:00 AM
    You are using quite a few social media sites and they do track you btw.
    Which Microsoft services in particular are you asking about,there are many?
    Lastly seems like the most important is Microsoft usability and is the best functionality on a windows phone.
    06-17-17 04:17 AM
    I use Microsoft Outlook to manage my Email Accounts and send and recieve Emails and Skype for Voice and Video Calls. And OneDrive to save my files.
    The Reason i have doubt on buying the Lumia is that there is a possibility that Microsoft renews its line of products and when doing that they will not support their previous line of products.
    06-17-17 10:31 AM
    What about Blackberry BB10 phones? will they work for me? Because as i said before i really like these phones because of their security and uniqueness but i am worried that they do not work while after two or three years.
    06-17-17 10:33 AM
    Can i delete any preinstalled apps that i do not want on the KEYone? Since i use Microsoft services there would be 2 apps for each usage that it will waste storage space.
    I have already rooted and deleted the preinstalled apps on my Sony Device but i do not know that if this is possible with KEYone or not.
    The list of apps that i have deleted from my Sony:
    Google
    Maps
    Chrome
    Google Music
    Drive
    Hangouts
    Photoes
    Docs
    Play Games
    Play Newsstand
    Keep
    Google+
    Voice Search
    News & Weather
    I have only kept YouTube installed.
    I use Bing instead of Google, Opera instead of Chrome, Groove Music instead of Google Music, OneDrive instead of Drive, Skype and GroupME instead of Hangouts, Office instead of Docs, OneNote instead of Keep, Facebook and Twitter instead of Google+, Cortana instead of Voice Search, MSNWeather instead of Weather.
    06-17-17 10:44 AM
    I think a bb10 phone will frustrate you and not work like you want.
    06-17-17 11:04 AM