If I use Google Assistant or click "Call" on a Google search listing -or any highlighted number- when the dialer takes over, a "1+" is added to the number, and it won't connect. Just started. Maddening. Thoughts?
    Last edited by TJMcCormack; 02-07-18 at 07:16 PM. Reason: make question more specific
    02-07-18 09:59 AM
    If I click "Call" on a Google search listing -or any highlighted number- when the dialer takes over, a "1+" is added to the number, and it won't connect. Just started. Maddening. Thoughts?
    I am having the same problem it was fine until last week's update! Is anyone else having this issue
    02-07-18 10:09 AM
    I am having same issue. It started after last week's update. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    02-07-18 10:10 AM
    I don't have this issue. I ask Google Assistant to call a restaurant or business that I don't have saved to my contacts and the calls go through every time. Just did it today, too.

Super strange!
    02-07-18 02:16 PM
    It happened when I do a Google search on a person or place then hit the call option when it comes up. It happened from the new update last week. Is there anyway to undo the update?
    02-08-18 08:45 AM
    I've been in touch BBMobile support, and they are working to address the issue. We shall see...
    02-08-18 01:41 PM
    I've been in touch BBMobile support, and they are working to address the issue. We shall see...
    i get a "we are working on your issue" email daily, but still no resolution for the above mentioned problem, which i am also experiencing.
    03-07-18 12:04 PM
    i get a "we are working on your issue" email daily, but still no resolution for the above mentioned problem, which i am also experiencing.
    i think the problem with my phone is that there is assisted dialing intervening here and there does not seem to be a way to disable it, i have gone to a best buy store and also a verizon store and they said it is a fault with blackberry phones.
    03-13-18 09:12 AM
    For assisted dialling or anything else like that location must be on for Google assistant, Google app, Chrome maps and default browser. Phone and Contacts also need location access.
    Particularly for those with a Home Office and you use dialling procedures to get out. Make sure that you have checked into your Work place for default dialling rules related to work.
    Likewise when switching to home checkin to home or when leaving work, check out from work which may require checking in to home.
    Check any dialling rules that you have and make sure the times and locations are correct.
    Adding 1 + does not make sense.
    Default for the United States Canada and Costa Rica should be +1
    03-13-18 09:38 AM
    For assisted dialling or anything else like that location must be on for Google assistant, Google app, Chrome maps and default browser. Phone and Contacts also need location access.
    Particularly for those with a Home Office and you use dialling procedures to get out. Make sure that you have checked into your Work place for default dialling rules related to work.
    Likewise when switching to home checkin to home or when leaving work, check out from work which may require checking in to home.
    Check any dialling rules that you have and make sure the times and locations are correct.
    Adding 1 + does not make sense.
    Default for the United States Canada and Costa Rica should be +1
    my issue is i'm trying to disable it.
    03-14-18 08:39 AM
    Same boat here. Frustrating, but good to know it is not just me.
    jgreenholtz likes this.
    03-16-18 01:47 PM