Now that I am finally able to disable the convenience key on my KEYone I think I have found a useful application. I'd like to toggle screen auto-rotation on and off by the key. There is no suitable shortcut, though. Can I somehow add one?
    09-18-18 07:02 AM
    Auto Rotate, Language Switcher, Home Screen Typing Action Selector...I can go and on but basically given the Speed Key and the home screen keyboard shortcuts the CK should be programmable to much more granular settings such as the ones mentioned above.

The current is short and makes no sense IMO.
    09-18-18 10:14 AM
    I have done some research but it was not possible to configure a profile with one actions on the CK for auto rotation. As far as I see it, it would be two clicks which is the same if using the menu from the top, if the auto rotation is still there one of the first five.
    09-22-18 06:40 AM
    @RK_BB BTW he is talking about KEYone which doesn't have any speed key.
    09-22-18 06:41 AM
    too bad. I find the rotation detection too sensitive on the KEYone. That's why I have it switched off most of the time.
    09-22-18 07:02 AM
    @RK_BB BTW he is talking about KEYone which doesn't have any speed key.
    True! Besides that though, the Convenience Key functionality is something that could have been designed so much better:

3 apps to choose from on a side pop up menu? Really? Why not short, double and long press???
    09-22-18 11:21 AM
    that is something decided in a software department, so it is still software and can be an option for BBMobile to bake into our Android.
    09-23-18 02:46 AM
    that is something decided in a software department, so it is still software and can be an option for BBMobile to bake into our Android.
    Of course it is, so as many other things that for some reason are oddly (badly?) designed.
    09-23-18 11:17 AM