Since the July update my alarm doesn't work in background anymore no matter what sound profile is activated. System clock works but no other alarm app. I tried another one same problem. The only solution is not to quit the app but minimize it. Anyone else experiencing this problem?
    07-26-17 02:42 AM
    yea look through this thread, its due to a notification bug / background apps bug. the july update basically killed the keyone.
    MassL likes this.
    07-26-17 08:16 AM
    yea look through this thread, its due to a notification bug / background apps bug. the july update basically killed the keyone.
    Oh damnit... that's really frustrating. Thanks for the hint/reply. I hope this will be fixed.
    07-26-17 12:23 PM
    Oh damnit... that's really frustrating. Thanks for the hint/reply. I hope this will be fixed.
    yes it is. the quickest fix is just to revert back to the april security patch through the autoloaders (post 100) and just wait it out. i would recommend opening a ticket with blackberry as well just so there is more visability on the issue.

https://www.blackberrymobile.com/support/contact-us/
    MassL likes this.
    07-26-17 12:50 PM
    yes it is. the quickest fix is just to revert back to the april security patch through the autoloaders (post 100) and just wait it out. i would recommend opening a ticket with blackberry as well just so there is more visability on the issue.

https://www.blackberrymobile.com/support/contact-us/
    I wrote them concerning the issue. Hope this will be fixed soon.
    07-27-17 11:43 AM
    at least 1+ issues updates days later....not so much for RIM
    07-29-17 12:11 PM
    Try setting two alarms. I've found that the first will fail, but the second will work.
    07-31-17 10:16 PM