I don't want to use the BB hub because it states that you must use Wi-Fi to send email. I am in WIFI when I tried to add the AOL account.

I tried to add my AOL under Setting / Account / Add Account. I have tried "Personal (IMAP) using Port 143 and Security type - STARTTLS) and Personal (POP3) Port 110 and Security Type - STARTTLS. I receive an error message stating "Couldn't open connection to server" on both account types.
    I add downloaded the AOL app onto the phone and discovered that it only allowed me to actually READ my AOL email when I was on Wi-Fi.

Suggestions (besides getting rid of AOL)?
    01-11-18 11:17 PM
    I don't want to use the BB hub because it states that you must use Wi-Fi to send email. I am in WIFI when I tried to add the AOL account.

I tried to add my AOL under Setting / Account / Add Account. I have tried "Personal (IMAP) using Port 143 and Security type - STARTTLS) and Personal (POP3) Port 110 and Security Type - STARTTLS. I receive an error message stating "Couldn't open connection to server" on both account types.
    I add downloaded the AOL app onto the phone and discovered that it only allowed me to actually READ my AOL email when I was on Wi-Fi.

Suggestions (besides getting rid of AOL)?
    Your first sentence says that you don't want to use the BB hub because it states that you must use Wi-Fi to send email. Eh???????
    Or do you mean that it cannot send AOL email unless on Wi-Fi?

I have a PRIV, using BB hub and I am only on Wi-Fi to do updates, do dozens of emails every day on both Gmail and my private account.

So, I am assuming that you are talking about your AOL email?
    01-12-18 10:50 AM