So I am testing out the unlocked CDMA (verizon) Keyone to see if I will replace my iphone. I love it but two major issues I cannot over look. So before I return it can anyone help me figure out the following:

1: I cannot send use data while on a call. While my keyone (bought from best buy) has the advance calling line item in settings it is blank when I click on it and I have no option to turn it on.

2: When I receive a video from anyone (iphone or another android) it comes through as a jpeg and a separate audio file.

I called Verizon and they said they were not even aware the Keyone was out for them yet but they still tried to help. Since they had never seen the phone or had to troubleshoot it before they said I was out of luck. Any advice?

This phone has a lot of potential but I am afraid if the two above issues cant be fixed I am back to my iphone until down the road when blackberry gets this worked out with Verizon.

I have tried to reset to factory settings and rebooted several times and that didn't work. I also have called Verizon tech four times and they tried but nothing.

Any help is much appreciated.
    07-29-17 11:30 PM
    1) https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...now-do-1111888

2) How are they sending the video? I haven't had that through any app I use.
    07-29-17 11:51 PM
    I have seen both issues reported on random areas in a quick Google search. I really hope there is an answer to these because this phone is actually making me want to make a switch from Apple to the Droid side aka the dark side LOL. Again any help is appreciated
    07-29-17 11:52 PM
    Just attaching it to the text message and sending it over. I am using the messaging platform that came with the phone. Haven't tried a third party app yet. Thanks for the first link!
    07-29-17 11:54 PM
    Just attaching it to the text message and sending it over. I am using the messaging platform that came with the phone. Haven't tried a third party app yet. Thanks for the first link!
    I use Verizon's Message+ for SMS/MMS. Zero issues receiving video through it. Seems to me what you're describing would be coming from their end, but who knows.
    07-29-17 11:59 PM
    I use Verizon's Message+ for SMS/MMS. Zero issues receiving video through it. Seems to me what you're describing would be coming from their end, but who knows.
    Thanks again for the answer to one it worked great!

Now if I can just the second one figured out I'm golden.
    I had iPhone friends send tests and android friends. I'll let you know if I figure it out.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-30-17 12:09 AM
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...n-mms-1113175/
    07-30-17 01:21 AM
    Saw another couple mentions on the Google, but nothing recent or useful other than trying to save it before playing. You can check these settings in Message+

2 major issues with KEYone ... data over call and video sharing-screenshot_20170730-074710.jpg

Is this happening on and off WiFi?
    07-30-17 08:09 AM