I have deleted these phones from my Link so many times. I have deleted so many computers from my phone so many times. I have removed phones from Protect so many times.

WTF BlackBerry Link (Documents Folder)-screen-shot-2015-01-12-11.04.16-am.png

Why is this happening? These are old BB10 phones and BB10 reinstalls (some are the same phone).
    01-12-15 12:07 PM
    I've resorted to the answer being: BlackBerry Link sucks. It does it on my MacBook as well.
    howarmat likes this.
    01-12-15 12:24 PM
    I've resorted to the answer being: BlackBerry Link sucks. It does it on my MacBook as well.
    It's messed up on my Windows PC, too. It's BlackBerry's whole BBID/Link backend that's really odd. I've got 20 computers and 20 handsets associated with my BBID. I want just one of each!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 12:27 PM
    I did a time machine backup, deleted old files, and kept the latest bb backup. I wonder if backing up would help?

Zoom Zoom Z30
    01-12-15 12:38 PM
    I did a time machine backup, deleted old files, and kept the latest bb backup. I wonder if backing up would help?

Zoom Zoom Z30
    The issue is that I've had a Q10, a Q5, and a Passport. And I've had multiple because of hardware issues. And on top of that, leak installs and reinstalls of stock OS.

Backing up anything isn't the issue. The issue is that I've set up each of these phones with my BBID. And I thought I was rid of at least my numerous phantom phones some time ago, but after setting up Link on a fresh install of Yosemite, Link is up to its old games and causing trouble again.

It all has to do with BBID, and I have no control over what BlackBerry keeps on their servers.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 12:02 AM