Using:
    BB Link - ver. 1.2.4.28
    BB Classic - Software ver. 10.3.2.2836
    Microsoft Office 2013 (Outlook, ...)

When installing BlackBerry Link (Blind, Desktop Manger,...) I can NOT find Microsoft Outlook contacts, but only windows contacts! There is no option to choose Outlook contacts in BB Link (not when installing first, not later)

I can not find any option to import Outlook and/or choose the Outlook contacts.

It has nothing to do with backup of my phone, I just need the Sync option for my Outlook contacts/calendar!

Please help!

It has to be something with this "new" Microsoft account everybody needs to have these days... or is it? On computer I am the only user and the admin of the Head account, but I am using new created User for Microsoft account (with admin options) (Privacy issue).

My MS Office 2013 is working without probs.

PS: Where are Outlook contacts to find in BlackBerry Link? Why can't BlackBerry Link find my Outlook contacts?

Thank you all
    06-05-16 11:48 PM
    Don't have LINK anymore... but is that the latest version? If not, or even if it is.. redownload the latest version.

Then go in and uninstall all existing BlackBerry software and reboot. Now install the latest version and see if you can get it to work.

Note.. you need to figure out how you will do this without LINK as it's compatibility is going to be questionable going forward.
    06-07-16 02:55 PM