Looking for some help from the crackberry community and maybe even someone at blackberry... I have the latest version of the mac OSX and I have tried numerous times to update to the latest version of BB link and it won't download. The download just stalls, anywhere from 1-44%. That's it, then nothing. I would like to have new version since RFA won't work on the previous version with my Z10. I have also tried everything to fix that but it just won't work....
    Thanks for any help.
    Jason
    11-19-13 02:09 PM
    Let me create you a mirror.

EDIT:

The link for the mirror will be: : BlackBerry Link - Download - 4shared - Diego Nei

Give me about 50 minutes to finish uploading.
    11-19-13 04:00 PM
    clicked on the link that is posted in your reply. takes me to another webpage but won't let me click on the dmg file. Do I have to sign up for it to be able to download it...?

Let me create you a mirror.

EDIT:

The link for the mirror will be: : BlackBerry Link - Download - 4shared - Diego Nei

Give me about 50 minutes to finish uploading.
    11-19-13 06:08 PM
    clicked on the link that is posted in your reply. takes me to another webpage but won't let me click on the dmg file. Do I have to sign up for it to be able to download it...?
    Hmm I don't know. Used to be Link > download > free download > 20 seconds wait > get file.

I'll upload it somewhere else ><

EDIT: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4v...it?usp=sharing
    Last edited by diegonei; 11-19-13 at 09:26 PM.
    11-19-13 09:02 PM