I am trying to use Link to transfer the calendar from Outlook 2007 on my laptop to my Z10 calendar. I saw a forum thread with an earlier version that had a setup screen to choose whether it was a two way sync or only pushing data from the computer to the phone. In my version of Link, I can't find the setting to just allow the one way sync from the computer. Also, when I ran the Outlook sync, I got no error messages but no data was transferred to the phone even though Link said it wrote to the device.

Are there some instructions on how to make this work?
    09-16-13 05:48 PM
    Holy &*(p batman...It took a couple of minutes before the data showed up on the phone, well after I closed down Link.

Still would like to know if I can set the options for a one way link???
    09-16-13 05:53 PM
    Holy &*(p batman...It took a couple of minutes before the data showed up on the phone, well after I closed down Link.

Still would like to know if I can set the options for a one way link???
    On my version of Link there is an option called Configure next to the option to select the Calendar. I am also on 1.1.1.41.
    09-16-13 06:11 PM
    On my version of Link there is an option called Configure next to the option to select the Calendar. I am also on 1.1.1.41.
    OK, my issue was I didn't know you had to click on the "tab" with the name of the Z10 at the bottom before the settings gear would actually be for the Z10. It wasn't obvious that the default is settings for the computer. Thanks.
    09-16-13 06:40 PM
    One last question. In DM there was an option to delete data, either all or selected. I don't see that option in Link. I always delete the calendar data off the phone before pushing new data from Outlook.
    09-16-13 06:44 PM
    You should try leaked BlackBerry 1.2! I think it the best version ever!

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 07:48 PM
    You should try leaked BlackBerry 1.2! I think it the best version ever!

Posted via CB10
    Does it have the delete function?
    09-16-13 07:52 PM
    Does it have the delete function?
    I don't know, but you can try it first. :-)

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 07:56 PM
    I have not had any problems with syncing Outlook using any version of Link and the leaked OSs. I am now using the Link beta and works even better.
    09-16-13 08:00 PM
    I've never had an issue with any version of Link as long as I deleted or rather uninstalled the older version of Link prior to installing the newest one. They all work fine but I have had issues trying to do a 1-way sync.
    When I've tried, it did exactly what the OP stated--goes through the motions but doesn't actually sync. To clarify, I always 2-way sync between my Q10 and my main PC at my office. I wanted to have a back up copy of my calendar on my Netbook, but every time I've tried to do the 1-way sync with my netbook (device to Netbook) it just adds the BBLink Calendar to my phone for the netbook (different name than the pc name)and goes through all the motions--says sync complete but nothing is transfered. BTW, I too use Outlook 2007. I know that some devs are working on a solution to all of the Link issues, and there has been a lot, and hopefully this latest leak will be the start of some fixes. I do not believe the old "delete" function is available on Link.
    09-16-13 08:16 PM
    09-17-13 06:14 PM
    OK, so a new official version released today.

Posted via CB10
    09-17-13 06:23 PM
    OK, so a new official version released today.

Posted via CB10
    No there is no delete function.
    09-17-13 06:28 PM
    No there is no delete function.
    , then , then

Should be used to it after the PlayBook fiasco.
    09-17-13 06:32 PM
    OK, while Link has no delete function. DejaHub does. This is a FREE download on BB World. The idea is that you need CompanionLink Express 5 to use DejaHub and DejaOffice to sync your CRM database and/or Outlook files with the Z10. However, DejaHub has a nice stand alone function under settings that says "wipe all blackberry data." When you hit that button, you get a menu of which items to delete; calendar, contacts, tasks, and memos. Works perfectly.
    09-19-13 11:56 PM