Personally I would love to get my hands on this leak if ever available: BlackBerry Link v1.2
    We know it is out there in the hands of those that can deliver
    08-26-13 12:39 PM
    Meh, it'll be available soon one way or another, no rush.

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    08-26-13 12:40 PM
    Go to the Beta Zone and sign up.

Cranky
    08-26-13 01:15 PM
    09-13-13 09:26 AM
    Was gonna try and install it on a spare pc but I cant use Mega to download and havent found any mirror yet. If someone knows some mirror please share!
    09-13-13 12:38 PM
    Canada - BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - Canada
    US - BlackBerry Link - BlackBerry 10 Smartphone to Computer Sync - US

Software Download for BlackBerry Support
    Downloading BlackBerry Link v1.2.0.28 (Windows OS)
    . . . .
    Download Details
    Software Name: BlackBerry Link v1.2.0.28 (Windows OS)
    File Name: 120_b028_multilanguage.exe
    Download Size: 152 MB
    Published Date: 09/17/2013
    09-17-13 05:11 PM
    Nice one - official.

Let's hope it works properly and sync outlook tasks and add categories as well to the outlook synced stuff.
    09-17-13 05:25 PM
    Well, i made the mistake of installing it, and thinking I could backup my device in 10 minutes before bed.... ugh!!!! All because I listened to some genius on the forums. In the time BB Link made progress of 1%, I had backed up my ipod touch, file size 3 times as big. Gee, will they ever get this fixed???

For those that haven't installed yet, watch the installation progress meter closely. They can't even reliably indicate the progress of the installation. The installation reminds me of freeware apps from 20 yrs ago, when it was actually a difficult process to package an installation program. I'll keep saying it - if Blackberry needs to layoff some more people, look no further than this programming group. This app is dog****.
    09-17-13 10:12 PM
    I never had a problem with link, will update mine in a few minutes

Q10 10.2.0.1725 thanks BL Team
    09-17-13 10:16 PM
    I'm inclined to agree. Also lots of comestics but still a pretty awful and poor outlook sync experience. You can only sync contacts and Calendar (also it does not sync "categories" of the synced items).

With 1000 circa contacts synced from 3 outlook address books I have always relied on Categories filtering. For this alone I keep bringing with me a Blackberry 9360.

Also I have changed the email address of my blackberry ID last week and this software version if I try to restore and old backupset tells me the back was of a different BlackBerry ID when it is the same BlackBerry ID just amended the email address.

We were complaining about BlackBerry Desktop Manager as one of the worse softwares, I guess there is no limit to worse.

I wish I had never invested into BB10 and stayed on the BB7 it's been a struggle since day1.

Posted via CB10
    09-18-13 12:07 AM
    Well, i made the mistake of installing it, and thinking I could backup my device in 10 minutes before bed.... ugh!!!! All because I listened to some genius on the forums. In the time BB Link made progress of 1%, I had backed up my ipod touch, file size 3 times as big. Gee, will they ever get this fixed???

For those that haven't installed yet, watch the installation progress meter closely. They can't even reliably indicate the progress of the installation. The installation reminds me of freeware apps from 20 yrs ago, when it was actually a difficult process to package an installation program. I'll keep saying it - if Blackberry needs to layoff some more people, look no further than this programming group. This app is dog****.
    Worked fine for me...3 mins to download another 3 mins to uninstall old and reset computer, 2 mins to install new BBLink and just under 6 mins to do a full backup...no restore as I don't require one at this time. With 5.5 GB of crap being backed up.
    09-18-13 12:22 AM