I was messing around with my BlackBerry Link today because I just downloaded it and I didn't want all my folders on my Blackberrry. Well, I didn't realize that if you delete a folder right from the 'Computer' Tab (on the bottom) it wipes it from your computer completely?! I had 500 pictures!!!! I'm so furious. Is there ANY way to recover them????? This is the worst day ever. I don't like my blackberry anymore.
    07-19-13 12:36 AM
    And why the truck are all my folders (like, My Computer or My PIctures) renamed to Blackberry Computer Blackberry Pictures?!
    07-19-13 12:39 AM
    I was messing around with my BlackBerry Link today because I just downloaded it and I didn't want all my folders on my Blackberrry. Well, I didn't realize that if you delete a folder right from the 'Computer' Tab (on the bottom) it wipes it from your computer completely?! I had 500 pictures!!!! I'm so furious. Is there ANY way to recover them????? This is the worst day ever. I don't like my blackberry anymore.
    This should help
    Download CardRecovery 6.10 Build 1210 - FileHippo.com

Also, check the trash can, on your computer. The files might be restore-able.
    07-19-13 12:45 AM
    Well apparently I can't spell when I'm mad but I clicked a few things here and there and figured it out. Don't know how everything got changed but..it's back to normal. Just delete this thread Lol.
    07-19-13 12:48 AM
    whew.... LOL

glad you got your mojo back....
    07-19-13 09:37 PM