Sorry for my little English,

This is the solution that I analize and found and I put them here:

1. Download and Install Microsoft. NET Framework 4.5.1
    Descargar Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (instalador sin conexin) para Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 y Windows Server 2012 del Microsoft Download Center

2. Reboot PC

and ... OK :Clap:

This same solution put it in forum BlackBerry in Spanish ans English, read and worked both BB users as well as people from ST Carriers, and tested by several BlackBerry Elites LATAM.
    I hope you find it useful.

Slds!

--------
    RudosX is A BlackBerry Elite Program Member
    BlackbBrry Elite Support in Spanish
    03-14-14 04:36 PM

Descargar Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 (instalador sin conexin) para Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 y Windows Server 2012 del Microsoft Download Center

2. Reboot PC

This same solution put it in forum BlackBerry in Spanish ans English, read and worked both BB users as well as people from ST Carriers, and tested by several BlackBerry Elites LATAM.

Slds!

--------
    Thanks for this!!
    rudosx likes this.
    03-14-14 06:38 PM
    03-15-14 04:45 PM
    Thanks for this, folk can be too ready to trash Link and BlackBerry. Its only when things work in sync it works to sync, forgive the pun.
    rudosx likes this.
    03-17-14 04:41 AM
    Thanks for this!!
    Mecca, I have Windows 7 with the Microsoft.net version # 4.5.1 already on my pc. So Questions:
    Should I delete the older version of link that I put on last week and reinstall the newest version of link again?
    I don't want to delete the MS.net version that's on there and reload as it just updated a couple of weeks ago.
    I updated via Sachesi the newest T-Mobile update .2226/.2156 on Friday so thought maybe it needs the newest Link installed.
    Thanks, Go1ndr
    03-17-14 02:24 PM
    Thanks for this, folk can be too ready to trash Link and BlackBerry. Its only when things work in sync it works to sync, forgive the pun.
    Davey, did you install the newest OS and the newest Link?
    03-17-14 02:25 PM
    After loading every version of MS.net and all associated drivers and installing the newest Link for the hundredth time, I can officially say that Link 1.2.23 (newest) and the newest OS does not work. I am now going back again to an older version of Link to see if at least it will still sync my calendar even if it won't sync my contacts. Such a shame that this simple procedure won't work and BB won't do anything about it. Hate to leave BB after all these years but I'm thinking about it!
    03-18-14 03:23 PM

2. Reboot PC

Slds!

--------
    It's easier to uninstall the blackberry driver and then plug the phone back in and let it reinstall the driver. Done

BlackBerry Z30
    03-18-14 03:33 PM
    Kman13 ... In many of the tests that you mention NOT worked. And there are many cases that are similar but not equal. And this solution is mentioned here for those already habien done everything.

regards
    03-18-14 05:13 PM
    Hi J, Yep I had run the latest link with the latest OS which for me is; software release, 10.2.1.2102, OS version 10.2.1.2141. Link version was 1.2.3.23 the release was 123 b022 (I think that's the right way round) I found that after the intial sync which worked well, the sync failed on both contacts and calendar, I checked this by uninstalling reinstalling two more times with the same result.

As you are aware I have previous copies of link which I then installed the next one back which is version release 121 b023. This auto updated to version 1.2.2.13 release 1.2.2.31 (I don't have a copy of this as it auto updated) this does not try to update to 1.2.3. 23 which I would have thought link would have at least informed me to do.
    Version 1.2.2.13 works fine without issues.

When I check this out on the BB web site it only shows version 1.2.3.23 as a download.
    As Ive suggested before I wonder if there is an issue with the type of phone viz region etc ie not compatible or some other common issue as there are lots of folk with the same issue I can't figure it out I also noted the MS.net thing, I have the suggested update. Also I don't use any social media sites, you showed how this can affect duplication etc. and how to deal with it.

Edit; I run windows 7 64bit which is kept up to date. My phone is Z30 STA100-2running 10.2.1.2141, sim free, i.e., free from carrier code.
    Z30 syncs with Microsoft office 2010 on PC also up to date, No cloud services used except for dropbox
    I also use Norton internet security.
    In this Link issue is there a common software like antivirus ??
    Maybe it would be a good idea for folk with issues to also publish the working environment as well as the problem.
    Last edited by daveycrocket; 03-19-14 at 03:46 AM.
    03-18-14 05:32 PM
    If anyone on the BB Link team is listening, we need a fix quickly for this problem or you will most likely lose a lot of users that require the ability to sync with Outlook 2007/2010/2013.
    I have tried every combination of OS and Link and nothing works for Contacts. Older versions of Link do sync calendar events (sometimes in duplicates) for me and my situation--but nothing works for syncing contacts. Please, please, please help! If there were a fix available currently, one of the super minds on these forums would have found it already. It's up to you Blackberry, the ball is in your court. Thank you!
    daveycrocket likes this.
    03-19-14 01:52 PM
    FINALLY, yesterday (2014-03-19) they released the solution, and it worked perfectly for me.
    You have to install the new Microsoft .NET framework and voil !
    (not working with Win XP)
    Enjoy it !
    KB35829-Unable to connect BlackBerry 10 smartphone to BlackBerry Link after upgrading to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2.1
    03-20-14 06:18 AM
    FINALLY, yesterday (2014-03-19) they released the solution, and it worked perfectly for me.
    You have to install the new Microsoft .NET framework and voil !
    (not working with Win XP)
    Enjoy it !
    KB35829-Unable to connect BlackBerry 10 smartphone to BlackBerry Link after upgrading to BlackBerry 10 OS version 10.2.1
    Unfortunately it doesn't work for everyone. I have the most current version of MS.net framework on my PC (W7) and all the previous versions as well. Still only syncs calendar and not contacts. I ended up having to set up sync on my phone for contacts with my other non-business outlook.com account linked by Hotmail connector to my outlook 2007. Since I can't use a cloud system due to my business, I hope to only have it on there a short period of time.
    This fix has been mentioned in several threads on this and there are a lot of people it didn't work for. So once again, it too many variables of those who it works for; partially works for; doesn't work at all, to figure out a bug fix. Hopefully the next release of Link will take care of it.
    03-20-14 03:38 PM
    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
    More than a month with this issue, and you solution worked fine.
    Thank you again
    03-31-14 06:22 AM
    So Win 8 comes with 4.5 Net Framework... but what are proper setting?
    This is what mine is

SOLUTION: Blackberry Link: Cannot communicate with device-netframworkwin8.1.png
    04-01-14 11:09 AM
    Not working for me... I have that version of .NET installed already.

Tried deleting LINK and all BlackBerry software on the machine and then connecting the Z10 and going thru the install process. But I still get a communication error.
    04-01-14 03:03 PM
    I have a feeling this is the new focus by Chen: "Prosumers" over "Consumers." The common denominator is "CUSTOMER," so I'm thinking of "bailing" as well.
    04-04-14 02:28 PM
    I think it lies with Link and await the next version...

Posted via CB10
    04-07-14 11:43 AM
    Blackberry's latest solution is to remove every contact you have with a picture or logo and then it should work--totally lame! They say that contacts with pictures or logos are considered "Rouge" contacts by link and will not write them to the device, hence the error message. I have over 1000+ contacts which most are business and may of them have pictures or logos as they were sent to me in a V-card format. I will not remove the pictures or the logos to satisfy BB's lack of response to this very important issue! Period!
    For a quick work-around, install Hotmail Connector from Windows download site and set up an "Outlook.com" account. Copy your contact folder contents from your Outlook desktop client into the "contacts" folder that Outlook.com puts on your Outlook desktop folder list (on bottom of contacts folder). Hotmail connector links both Outlook 2007/10/13 with Outlook.com and once you set the properties on your contacts folder in your desktop Outlook client to use the outlook.com contacts as the main folder you are set to go. You will need to copy your regular contact folder contents over for it to work but once its done, it will sync automatically by itself whenever a change is made to either the phone or the contact folder. Works really well. Make sure the wifi is turned on, on the properties in Outlook.com as well. Good luck!
    PS: Use Fire Chest or Sachesi to do your back up and restore. Fire Chest is free from BBW and is on your phone so your back up is done entirely on your phone. Sachesi backs up and restores from its site.
    04-08-14 07:21 PM
    Go1ndr, my Link for months with many photos and then stop syncing contacts, but still syncs Calendar.

BlackBerry needs to get it right rather than so many of us having to jump through hoops.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 04:13 PM
    Go1ndr, my Link for months with many photos and then stop syncing contacts, but still syncs Calendar.

BlackBerry needs to get it right rather than so many of us having to jump through hoops.

Posted via CB10
    Same here. Worked good for a few months then would only sync calendar events. Not sure they will ever fix it correctly and I'm not removing probably 600+pictures and logos from contacts just so it will sync them-I have over 1000 contacts so it's out of the question.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-14 08:45 PM
    Still the same results. Will Blackberry ever fix these issues with Link or is it a lost cause. Hard to believe with so many users needing the ability to sync Outlook desktop contacts and calendars with their phones! Amazing to me!
    04-17-14 05:35 PM