Yes, I'm being as patient as possible, but someone needs to get some official response. My hope is that they are scraping Link for a real quality desktop solution. It seems that many people can't even install the program, let alone, do the type of sync operations, backups, etc they want and/or need.

At this point I only backup, using Link. I place all media data on my sd card. But, for me, I'm limping along with outlook.com for my contact data. Can't save contact images online and can't sync with Outlook 2007.

If someone has the right contact, they need to let it be known that BBRY needs to come out with a statement about what the H... is going on and just how much longer it might be for a solution.
    05-11-13 03:13 PM
    This is a feature many users are waiting for. I have no proof, but I would bet BlackBerry is hard at work trying to make it happen.
    05-11-13 03:21 PM
    This is a feature many users are waiting for. I have no proof, but I would bet BlackBerry is hard at work trying to make it happen.
    I'm sure they're working hard, but I sell fine watches and jewelry. If I was silent with my clients on a matter of a repair, or something, they would go NUTZ! The best thing to do with a client is COMMUNICATE! Without that communication, you start loosing! You loose their faith and trust. Well, isn't that what's getting us to purchase these things to begin with? Faith and trust are your best tools for selling.
    I'll wait, but on BBRY's forums, they are not waiting. Many of these phones will be returned. All because nobody, from the company, will communicate with us.
    05-11-13 03:27 PM
    I'm sure they're working hard, but I sell fine watches and jewelry. If I was silent with my clients on a matter of a repair, or something, they would go NUTZ! The best thing to do with a client is COMMUNICATE! Without that communication, you start loosing! You loose their faith and trust. Well, isn't that what's getting us to purchase these things to begin with? Faith and trust are your best tools for selling.
    I'll wait, but on BBRY's forums, they are not waiting. Many of these phones will be returned. All because nobody, from the company, will communicate with us.
    BlackBerry Link for Windows updated to v1.0.1.11 | CrackBerry.com
    This is a link to Link to outlook one way sync, the discussion on the forum was that they are working on the two way sync issues this was being discussed around 19th March. I know not an answer but hope it helps.
    05-13-13 04:28 AM
    Hey guys! I found this on another link and it's an UPDATE from yesterday from RIM confirming that it will be here in a couple of weeks. See here and I cut and pasted from the update:
    BlackBerry Link Personal Information Import and Synchronization
    It's looking up! From an "Updated post from BB" this was added to the post referenced above.

Below is cut and pasted from this link (bottom of article).

BlackBerry Link Personal Information Import and Synchronization – Update
    February 19, 2013Ty Williams
    'Support for USB synchronization with Outlook:
    In the next few weeks we will be releasing an update of BlackBerry Link (particular for Windows PCs) that will allow you to import your contacts and calendar information directly from Outlook to your BlackBerry Z10. Support for two-way sync of calendar and contacts info using BlackBerry Link for PC and Mac will be released shortly afterwards. For more information and updates on release dates, visit this blog as well as BlackBerry
    [HL]Update 05/13/2013 [/HL]- Thanks for your patience, in a few weeks we will be releasing an update to BlackBerry Link that supports two-way synchronization. For more information and updates on release dates, visit this blog as well as BlackBerry.'
    OK, now I'm smiling!
    Last edited by go1ndr; 05-14-13 at 08:22 PM.
    05-14-13 08:06 PM