When I first got my phone (VZW Z30 10.2.0.262) last Thursday remote access was working fine, but when I go to use it today my phone is unable to find my PC, however I can access the phone just fine on the PC through BlackBerry Link (both through USB and wireless). The phone is also unable to find the PC when connected via USB, although I'm not sure you're supposed to be able to access the PC that way.

I've restarted both devices, reinstalled BlackBerry Link, checked to make sure folders are being shared, and went through all the settings on the phone to be sure everything was normal. Any ideas?
    02-03-14 03:45 PM
    Hi, many have an issue with RFA, including me. I solved mine by reloading the OS and no wipe.

Read through this thread, as there are many solutions. Some have worked and some have not. You might get lucky, LOL

http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...2/index11.html
    Zealeth likes this.
    02-03-14 04:10 PM
    When I first got my phone (VZW Z30 10.2.0.262) last Thursday remote access was working fine, but when I go to use it today my phone is unable to find my PC, however I can access the phone just fine on the PC through BlackBerry Link (both through USB and wireless). The phone is also unable to find the PC when connected via USB, although I'm not sure you're supposed to be able to access the PC that way.

I've restarted both devices, reinstalled BlackBerry Link, checked to make sure folders are being shared, and went through all the settings on the phone to be sure everything was normal. Any ideas?
    trying hard not to be cynical, but, WHAT ELSE IS NEW???....
    02-03-14 06:49 PM