Hi together,

first of all I want to introduce myself. My name is Gerhard Gering. I am a German native. I used several BlackBerrys on enterprise service with hand helds: OS 4... thru 7.1. Now I am retired and since November last year I am using the awesome Z30. I am completly satisfied with the unit except the remote access to the files on my Windows Computer (Vista). I followed the entries in several blogs on the www and have absolutley no idea whats going wrong in that matter. As you sureley know I have to change the name of my BB-Id due to requirements from the company. I do not know the reason for but the access to BB-Link works well. I can see my computers name in the file manager app. But unfortunately the access to any file, photos, etc. will be denied.
    Have you any idea whats going wrong?
    Hoping you will understand my English and I am looking forward to your reply.
    I also contaced the User Help Desk from my provider. But they couldn't help me. The problem in Germany is: There are less units in the fields and the most of them are for enterprise purposes. These users will be supported by the relevant admins.

Regards, Gerhard

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 09:08 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry! Have you added those files and folders you wanted access to in here?

Remote Access-rfa_zpsd9925574.gif
    01-21-14 10:19 AM
    ...yes of course I did...

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 01:39 PM
    Hi zocster,
    after logout/logon to the BB-link, oh wonder, the accesses to any file, photo, etc. works as promised. So now I am very happy with my Z30. From my point of view: The best mobile OS round the globe.
    Many tnx for your reply. Enjoy your time. Am I rude to ask for your BB-pin?
    Best regards, Gerhard

Posted via CB10
    01-21-14 02:32 PM