So it was a few days ago I was away, I come back to sync my q10 to my laptop(outlook)...I get a message for update link, I think it was 41....so I do it....now it won't sync my q10 anymore....
    I delete link, reinstall it with previous version.....still can't sync it...
    argh...was syncing fine before....just when you get things to work for you....bam, thank you BB Link.
    all I keep getting is sync unsuccessful.
    09-05-13 11:27 AM
    If you're using Windows chances are BlackBerry Link (like all apps) is likely gumming up the registry on your PC with entries and even though you're uninstalling it, it's leaving junk behind and causing problems. You could look into using the Windows restore method, to take it back to a time it was working correctly or look at some registry cleaners so you can perform a clean uninstall / reinstall. CCleaner is good for that and it has a free version available. Be careful though, should you use it. It's a pretty powerful app that can trash stuff you didn't mean to.

http://forums.crackberry.com/e?link=...token=jCtXgf91
    09-05-13 09:20 PM
    I may try the window revert thing...
    I did use that cCleaner, seemed ok, but still no luck on syncing...my new contacts from Outlook, still don't transfer....as for calendar that doesn't work either....argh...I knew I shouldn't have updated it. should have just left it alone!!
    Thanks
    09-06-13 09:26 AM
    So I restore a windows point.....still nothing, getting sync unsuccessful error message.
    Only thing I've updated was BBmaps....i'm wondering if that is causing it. Looking for an older version of maps, but no luck.
    Finally call tech support and what a waste of time(Bell). So I might wipe it and restart all over again.
    09-06-13 12:20 PM