Hey everyone.

I'm having problems using RFA with BB Link. All of a sudden, the sync stopped working. I completely uninstalled BB Link, restarted my computer, reinstalled the latest version and when I try to login with my BBID it says "There is no BB10 device associated with that BBID".

I've tried refreshing my device, uninstalling and reinstalling, rebooting... uggghhhh...

I'm running Win7 and I have no anti-virus on my computer (aside from Microsoft Security Essentials).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    02-18-14 07:25 PM
    Did you by any chance install an OS and do a security wipe after?

This is exactly what happened to me when I did that. Only reload the OS and no wipe got RFA working again. i.e Link recognizing my BBID.
    02-18-14 07:32 PM
    Did you by any chance install an OS and do a security wipe after?

This is exactly what happened to me when I did that. Only reload the OS and no wipe got RFA working again. i.e Link recognizing my BBID.
    I did!! I had to do a security wipe after I installed 10.2.1 because I had issues with my BBM contacts. Everything has been working perfectly on my phone except for the RFA issue.

So how do I reload the OS? Does that mean everything is going to be erased??? I just finished setting everything up from scratch all over again and it took me forever....
    02-18-14 07:51 PM
    I did!! I had to do a security wipe after I installed 10.2.1 because I had issues with my BBM contacts. Everything has been working perfectly on my phone except for the RFA issue.

So how do I reload the OS? Does that mean everything is going to be erased??? I just finished setting everything up from scratch all over again and it took me forever....
    If you use auto loader, yes everything will be erased. But you can restore from a backup in Link.
    02-18-14 08:12 PM
    If you use auto loader, yes everything will be erased. But you can restore from a backup in Link.
    So everything will be exactly the same if I backup and restore using Link? Apps? Settings? Contacts with display pictures?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 09:24 PM
    So everything will be exactly the same if I backup and restore using Link? Apps? Settings? Contacts with display pictures?

Posted via CB10
    Yes to all except for any android apps. You will have to redownload those.

Or you could try using Sachesi for non - destructive upgrade: http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...achesi-904841/
    quik4life likes this.
    02-18-14 09:48 PM