Hi every one
    i have a really serious problem

i upgraded to win10 last night(clean install)and from there i can not install the drivers and i only use my phone internet Tethering and it will not work until i install BB programs

i really need this feature and i will be great full if you help me out

this is the error
    Problem with installation of BB Link and Drivers please help, anyone?-2016-03-16_213851.png

and this is my TMP file:
    https://mega.nz/#!TlsliQzJ

if there is another way to use my phone internet tethering(USB)it will do and my problem will solve

thank you so much
    Last edited by kamy_d; 03-16-16 at 01:57 PM.
    03-16-16 01:40 PM
    Uninstall and Delete all things BlackBerry.... Blend, Link, Drivers, Folders, Registry Entries... then reboot.

Download & Install the latest version of Blend (includes drivers and LINK)... see it that will work.
    kamy_d likes this.
    03-16-16 02:12 PM
    Uninstall and Delete all things BlackBerry.... Blend, Link, Drivers, Folders, Registry Entries... then reboot.

Download & Install the latest version of Blend (includes drivers and LINK)... see it that will work.
    Thank you so much

but i clean installed win 10(formatted every drive) there shouldnt be anything in my drives
    and my bb blend is"BlackBerryDesktopSoftware_1.2.0.52_B59" which is the latest
    03-17-16 05:46 AM
    anybody???
    03-19-16 09:50 AM
    Problem still exist
    any thought?
    04-10-16 10:17 AM
    Problem still exist
    any thought?
    I had a funny experience too related to this.. it just might be wat ur going tru. Make sure u download the latest version of BlackBerry Blend, It comes with the latest BlackBerry drivers and BlackBerry link. And now for my funny experience... I downloaded the latest version but was installing it wrongly. Wen it gets to the EULA (End User License Agreement) page instead of clicking "Accept" I kept clicking "Decline" without knowing bcos it was on the left hand side instead of the right like most program installers have it. I was doing this for as long as 4days without knowing. I came to forums to look for answers without knowing I was my own problem. Till one day wen I tried it and noticed I've been clicking "Decline" instead of "Accept" and was getting a similar error message. So try checking Ur process and make sure Ur installing the latest version.

Posted via CB10
    04-17-16 10:36 AM