Today i asked @blackberryhelp via twitter, if there is an ETA for BB Link, which fix the Windows10 problems. I haven't backed up my device for months.

This is, what i have received, and i am a little bit deranged, cause i thought, BlackBerry is one of the major software groups....

Thank you for contacting BlackBerry. We apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused. Windows 10 is not supported by BlackBerry Link. Windows 10 infrastructure previously allowed BlackBerry Link to have some functionality, however the update has changed the infrastructure. Should an update become available it will be announced on Inside BlackBerry Inside BlackBerry | The Official BlackBerry Blog .

Please consider a wireless solution for backing up. If your contacts and calendar are associated with an online email such as gmail all of those items are backed up there. (You can check by logging into the associated email on the website and checking to see if your contacts are there) If you connect your device to a computer you can copy navigate the device an copy and paste the pictures out you need. If you use password keeper, you can export your passwords to a connected computer as well.

You can also use Device Switch to backup some data to a Media Card.

Steps for backup to Media Card: Install the Device Switch application from BlackBerry World Open the Device Switch application Select Next Tap Transfer via Media Card Select Back Up to Media Card ​​Please note: Only one backup may be present on a given SD Card. Should Yes be selected, the previous backup file will be overwritten. The following screen displays a list of items that are available to be backed up. ​Please note: Data that is saved locally on the BlackBerry 10 device can be transferred. Data that is synced with a web-based account is not transferred. The application will list what types of data can be transferred when you use the Device Switch. For more information on what Windows are supported, please visit this link BlackBerry Link for Windows system requirements …. ^MN
    See attached screenshot.
    Attached Thumbnails An official answer? "Windows 10 is not supported by BlackBerry Link. "-auswahl_007.jpg  
    04-12-17 01:40 PM
    This has been well known, for a long time. Appreciate the effort though.
    04-12-17 09:35 PM