Hello everyone! I haven't posted a thread in a while as most of the time I'm busy on here trying to help others--but today I need your help.
    I just installed the newest link/blend/driver update and now my calendar in my Desktop Windows Outlook 2007 won't sync (again-happened last year as well). I would have thought by now that they would have fixed any glitches as over 3 Million people still use OUTLOOK 2007 and 2010, but sadly it is not the case.
    I was wondering if anyone else has run into this issue and if they found a fix. I've deleted the old version of link from the computer and reinstalled it and still nothing works. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
    Last edited by go1ndr; 11-10-14 at 04:04 PM. Reason: typo
    11-10-14 03:10 PM
    Update: Deleted everything Link/Blend related. Rebooted PC and phone. Reloaded an older version of Link from July.
    Cleared contacts and calendar from "Local Calendar" and "DELETED the account BBLink. Then Plugged in the phone and after it installed the drivers I was able to sync my Outlook 2007 calendar with my phone as it created a brand new account (BBLink account) which I set as default for my calendar syncing. To my surprise, it all worked and is still working. Kind of wish I would have reloaded the newest bundle for Link with the new drivers, but I didn't and don't want to take a chance on having to delete my Link Calendar on my phone again. That was scary! All is well in sync city once again. PS: still use outlook.com with hotlink connector to sync my contacts--more reliable than Link and it actually works where Link never has for me.
    Kweku31 likes this.
    11-10-14 08:25 PM
    I know this thread has been silent for awhile but I just bought a Classic and would like to sync it to Outlook 2007. Do you still have the earlier version of Link?
    04-03-15 09:52 PM