I am using Blackberry Link on a Mac. When syncing mp3s, Blackberry Link consistently refuses to sync a number of mp3 files. The warning goes like this: "Sync complete with warnings", "Files not copied to: <number>". When looking at the list below I find that the file names actually don't exist. These are files that I had renamed before importing them to iTunes.

Now renaming them back is not really an option as there are just too many of those files. Copying by hand and adding to the .m3u playlists on the device works, but my synced playlists are overwritten each time I sync again, thus my hand-copied mp3s don't appear in the playlists anymore.

This is really annoying, and I wonder if anyone can confirm this, knows a good workaround etc.?
    10-10-13 03:27 AM
    Wow I'm sorry you're going through that. I haven't got a Mac.....I thnik I know someone who does, let me see....
    10-11-13 05:21 AM
    I think I've found the source of my problem now.

There were a couple of MP3s in my playlists that iTunes could no longer find on my hard disk. This goes back to moving from my previous machine to the one I'm using now. This seems to confuse Blackberry Link a lot, because it also listed tracks that actually existed as not having been copied. I now went through my media library and removed those that did not exist.

Now the list of uncopyable tracks has gone down to a small number (for which I could not find out why there was a problem though), and all the tracks previously added were successfully copied. Still strange, but at least usable now.
    10-12-13 07:44 AM