Hey guys,

So i have decided a little order in my files (pictures) is due and finally got around to it.
    After having created folders, deleting and moving files around i started my computer and let Link run the sync.

New photos were added.
    New Folders with photos (new/moved to) were added.
    Deleted photos were not delete.

So long story short - link does not delete photos from your computer!

Is this a bug? is this issue known? is it me who expected a full sync that is too demanding?
    10-21-14 06:30 PM
    I think it is operated as intended. I can see people accidently deleting stuff this way so I think its correct in not deleting them once downloaded
    viper-85 likes this.
    10-28-14 06:26 PM
    huh, well...
    11-07-14 06:45 PM
    I find that an issue too because I have to deleted them in both places. I now store my pictures on Dropbox instead and stopped using BlackBerry Link to sync my files. I am now using Dropsync and it works like how I want it to.

Posted via CB10
    09-23-15 02:32 AM
    It's nice to know there are varying definitions and implementations of "sync", eh?

When email is "sync'd", anything done on the phone is replicated on the server. Same for contacts and calendars.

But when "syncing" photos, it just does a half-a55 job at trying to copy a few things then gives up and sticks it's tongue out at you.

Syncing should be syncing - one change replicated on both devices.

As for photos on the device, the BB10 photo manager is crap. I somehow manage to have albums both inside and out of the "camera" folder and I can't seem to move things between them easily. I can't remember exactly what wasn't working - I got frustrated and gave up.
    09-25-15 02:55 AM
    Furthermore, it doesn't sync any albums you create, so all that work to sort and organize the photos on your phone, you still end up with a folder of a thousand photos on your PC.

I don't think it's by design, I just think BlackBerry couldn't be bothered to actually finish what they started. As usual.
    09-25-15 03:05 AM