I have lot of contacts and appointments. Also many tasks and memo pad. So an automated method is needed

As I have an 4.5 OS pearl, and expecting delivery of a personal z10 next week.

Link does not support importing 4.5 OS data. This is very disappointing.
    03-29-13 10:24 PM
    My first suggestion to solve your problem quick - would be for you to borrow a bit more recent BlackBerry with OS 7 on it - use the old Desktop Manager and the Switch Device wizard to move data from your old old old phone to the newer OS7 device.
    Then - on the OS7 device - there is a Switch Device wizard (Setup) capable of doing it all via SDCard on the phone - it backs up everything...

Then - on you new Z10 - insert the SDCard from the temp phone - and do a restore...

All data will get in place - including Password Keeper, Notes, Contacts etc...

and then just do a quick Wipe of the borrowed device - to get rid of all your personal data...

Everything should be done in less than an hour
    southlander and gzkpez like this.
    03-29-13 11:27 PM
    Thanks, I will try to get a Os 7 phone this weekend. Meanwhile I sync my phone using an old outlook and windows xp, on a broken down notebook.

This is my first B10 message.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 09:41 AM
    Thanks, I will try to get a Os 7 phone this weekend. Meanwhile I sync my phone using an old outlook and windows xp, on a broken down notebook.

This is my first B10 message.

Posted via CB10
    wow 4.5 that's insane lol. Anyway if you can't get your hands on a os7 you can transfer all your pim data to outlook (Microsoft office) or an online service (like outlook.com) then sync it to your z10. There are different ways to do it, a quick Google search should help you out, but you're not completely in the dark here at least.

Posted via CB10
    04-04-13 10:14 AM