I'm running link 1.2.2.13 on my pc at work, this has a pro quota running which limits the size of the my documents/videos/music/photos folders. I can't for the life of me find an option on link to change the default folders to sync to. Either you can't do it, which seems a bit daft, or I'll have to turn off the syncing option. Any body know if you can change the default path?
    12-20-13 05:05 AM
    I'm not sure if you can.
    12-22-13 09:13 PM
    I've been searching for this option for 24+ hrs now as well. Ridiculous one can't make such a simple option easy to find. Worse yet, I'm beginning to think I don't even have the option. I use a mac, and it automatically assumes I use itunes as my music player/folder/path. I use ALAC for high quality inside iTunes, but keep mp3 versions outside so I don't get duplicates in iTunes. I want to point my q10 to this mp3 folder. No where to be found Very, VERY sorry program (link) developing. How is it BB can create a great concept such as os 10 and yet they can't even make such a simple, obviously important option in their software??? Do the developers even use berry devices and the OS they're programming for?

Ok, I couldn't recall if I had chosen iTunes the 1st time around. Apparently I hadn't, and was automatically assigned iTunes folder path because I just De-Synced my q10 and tried starting all over, hoping for the option in setup to choose which folder to use as a path/source. No such option.

Can anyone please suggest a working program alternative to BBLink, drag n drop & mac compatible preferred.

thanks
    Last edited by makrothumia; 12-23-13 at 06:24 PM.
    12-23-13 04:29 PM
    Sorry, Microsoft SyncToy. Might have to use Parallels Desktop to get that working.

How Do You Change the Default Sync Folder?-img_00001115.png

I have a small pencil next to the sync options, that is on Windows though, and there you can change the music folder when syncing. Do you have the pencil symbol on the Mac version?

iPhone for me? Scr... ahem Q that! (posted from the latter)
    02-11-14 04:07 PM