I can see the version number of my BlackBerry Link and Blend, but how do I know they are the latest or not. If you go to BlackBerry website it tells you nothing about it, and only after you tried to download BlackBerry Desktop Software it tells you the version number of Desktop Software, still nothing about the Link and Blend.

I know Link and Blend are supposed to notify you if there is a new version available but I have never seen the notification work on my computer even when there are updates available.

Am I missing something here or it is just one of those ****ty practices you are used to find from BlackBerry that lacks behind competitions?
    04-26-15 11:06 AM
    I can see the version number of my BlackBerry Link and Blend, but how do I know they are the latest or not. If you go to BlackBerry website it tells you nothing about it, and only after you tried to download BlackBerry Desktop Software it tells you the version number of Desktop Software, still nothing about the Link and Blend.

I know Link and Blend are supposed to notify you if there is a new version available but I have never seen the notification work on my computer even when there are updates available.

Am I missing something here or it is just one of those ****ty practices you are used to find from BlackBerry that lacks behind competitions?
    Go into Blend and as I remember good there should be an question mark.
    But an other button to. Click the other and you will be able to search for newer software if so Link/ BLend and rhe drivers will install on your pc
    04-26-15 11:48 AM
    Go into Blend and as I remember good there should be an question mark.
    But an other button to. Click the other and you will be able to search for newer software if so Link/ BLend and rhe drivers will install on your pc
    No it doesn't have another button. Besides I know which version of Link and Blend I have, the problem is I don't know what the latest BlackBerry released.
    Last edited by aha; 04-27-15 at 12:14 AM.
    04-26-15 11:57 PM
    No it doesn't have another button. Besides I know which version of Link and Blend I have, the problem is I don't know what the latest BlackBerry released.
    it should be the last version because you should get a message

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-27-15 01:02 PM